Ends Meat (Boddynock Judging)

Halford

First Post
"No, no, they had fangs as big as short blades, they were big folk alright."

Huffgood corrects, attempting to surrupticiously adjust his wig.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Hm, sounds like some animal or beast to me. Perhaps it can change it's shape? We should start in that animal store, shop whatever. Perhaps Hyrag will give us the right inspiration there!" Midias proclaims.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"No, no, they had fangs as big as short blades, they were big folk alright."

Huffgood corrects, attempting to surrupticiously adjust his wig.

"Right..." Ciprinus frowns, suspiciously. He turns to the ridding woman. "Anyway, we are going to that halfling's store, so take us there, delightful gift to the eyes" the druid says poetically.

Halford

First Post
"Well my place is just across the street from the Menagerie, so where will you be heading first, to investigate my place, to the Menagerie, or to Yarmans?" The Halfling leans forward conspiratorily,

"You know nobody has ever been in Yarman's cellar he's very careful about it, any honest fellow would be willing to let his peers check his cellar for tunnels and such, but not Yarman! The watch wouldn't even bother to search it, scared of him I tell you. Well Ped Huffgood won't be intimidated!"

garyh

First Post
"Well the Butcher probably did it and just pretended he'd been robbed to to throw us off the scent if you ask me. And he's an Orc." Huffgood declares archly.

"Just because he is an orc doesn't mean he is guilty. I suggest we start our investigation by the first victim. Perhaps this wasn't a brek-in but a break-out. Do they also sell very 'special' animals?" Midias says and looks at the halfling.

Sarn sits, taking in the words of his companions. He frowns at the halfling's comment, but looks at the man of Hyrag with appreciation when he speaks.

"I will speak with Yarman, when there's time," Sarn states. "He may have more to say to me than has been heard so far. But we can visit another merchant first, if you think it best."

[sblock=OOC]Sarn has recieved approvals from both Trouvere and Orsal, so he's now fully approved. Yay![/sblock]

Halford

First Post
"Hmmm, that might be best Orcs dealing with Orcs." Huffgood mutters,

"Be careful though you might not want to go alone, they say Yarman used to be an adventurer, though brigand's more appropriate from what I've heard."

Errandir

First Post
Reis shrugs. "I would tend to advocate heading to the butcher first. Since he was robbed most recently, there may still be traces. Even if there's nothing to follow, the incident will at least be fresh in his mind, whereas if we search the menagerie first, we'll be following a cold trail there and a cold trail by the time we get around to the butcher's.

If there's anything left to find in the menagerie..." he glances at the documents "...seven days after the robbery, doubtless it will still be there in a day or two."

Having spoken his piece, the half-elf leans back in the seat and glances out the window, waiting for the others' decisions.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"If you expect much from this, I will not object. But I would like to take a look at the menagerie, too. Perhaps our second place to investigate?" Midias responds to the others.

Halford

First Post
After a journey of approximately ten minutes the carriage passes through some rundown neighbouroods and then crosses the span of the Blackhope Bridge, as soon as they reach the other side it apparent that this area is much more affluent.

Finely carved stone basins filled with a riot of colorful flowers and an ornate fountain demonstrate the efforts of the Bridgend Merchant's Association to turn their district into a new center of commerce within Orussus - one with more reasonable property prices. Every building has a fresh coat of paint and well dressed personages can be seen moving idly between the high end stores.

The carriage passes a nicely appointed Inn called The Bard's Tail, the sign of which depicts a harp playing bard starring in astonishment at a green dragon's tail protruding from his posterior. Making a slight left turn it comes to a halt before Huffgood Spices.

"Home sweet home!" Ped announces proudly.

Errandir

First Post
Reis nods, scanning the area keenly. "Well, do you have anything else to show us, or shall we begin? Though I'm not entirely sure we've established a consensus on our first destination..." He glances at the others questioningly.

Remove ads