• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enemy Among Us (DM: Stringbean2142, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"You seem the only logical choice Atlas." She says waiting for him to don it. "I'll stay near the rear for now but if you come across any traps pass the word down."

[sblock=ooc]Every adventurer's kit has two sunrods. I originally asked for light sources because Sunrods don't last forever, I find them useful for tossing down holes, and I wasn't sure if everyone even took the kit.

If Martelai wants to go last it seems like the order should be:

Atlas, Kendrick
Catein, Veruzak
Bell
Martelai
[/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
Atlas agrees with Bell and sends her a friendly smile " Aye young one, we will pass the word if we find anything "
[sblock=Perception]
Here it goes:10 . Hehe, don't think he will notice anything :D
[/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
Atlas is about to lead the group onwards with Kendrick when he notices that he also uses a scale armor. " Kendrick " he says " Why have you not uttered your wish for the armor? You have as much claim as anybody " he asks curiously while he inspects Kendrick reaction. " Well This armor will do you better good than me " and the warlord de-equips the mithral scale and hands it over to the ranger. " May it protect you well " and he starts to don his old armor. Once finished, he leads them further in.

[sblock=To Mal]
Well, I am feeling generous today. Take the Mithral Scale. Then I won't have to heal you as much ;)
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Martelai]You recognize the tattoos as those belonging to a group of smugglers known as the Sea Crows. They were always a small band, minor players at best. There probably aren't many left after this.

You don't detect any other magic items. You think you feel the slightest pull towards the cave, but it's here and gone so quickly you can't be sure you felt it for certain.[/sblock]

ooc: You're going to need to distribute the potions before I move forward.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"I'll take one of the potions." Bell says and scoops it up. "I can distribute during the fight when healing runs out." She watched Kendrick don the armor. He will put it to good use I suppose. She would have like to see it on Atlas, considering his nature. She thought about pointing out that he now had two magic items, but held her tongue.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads