• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enemy Among Us (DM: Stringbean2142, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

CaBaNa

First Post
Shall we move along then? The clock is ticking on my trinket. Veruzak stands with crossed arms looking at the cave impatiently.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Martelai rejoins the group.

"These are Sea Crows, minor pirate band from Bacarte. It seems they won't returning ever again. Are you dressed up yet?"
He eyes the warriors. Martelai takes his position at the end of the group and draws his dagger to be armed 'just in case'.

Last edited:

Atriden

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Ohh, Mal has already an magic item. Perhaps we could swap? You get the armor and I get the necklace. What do you say?
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Martelai can take the potion, he is mostly out of fighting and can afford to move and take a hit or two (esp. with concealment) to heal the fallen...

[sblock=Epiphany]
I just had an epiphany and I'll add it to wish list ASAP: rod of reaving used on minion triggers pact boon to use with standard action on BBEG
[/sblock]

EDIT
Response to THB: tough luck. Killing as minor action esp. with warlock was too good to last :) I'm not sure why nobody mentions it as viable tactics for warlock even in older build and tactics posts...maybe I just didn't read enough :)

Last edited:

Remove ads