Enemy Among Us (DM: Stringbean2142, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry about the delays. Car trouble combined with an "exciting" new work schedule have really just up and murdered my free time. However, things are falling back into routine again, so hopefully I'll be able to be more responsive from here on out.[/sblock]

At the door:

The door slowly opens. A middle-aged, worried looking woman is behind it. "Y-yes? Can I help you?"

At the tavern:

There is a long pause before Yurian responds, "I see." He lifts himself to his feet, "I suppose my presence is requested? I'm not sure what I can do to help."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell smiled up at the woman as she answered the door and tried to put on the charm, remembering that what she was about to say might come as a shock.

"Do I have the pleasure of addressing the sister of Mr. Lt. Rayn?" Bell cupped her hands before her and batted her eyelashes.

"My name is Bell and I. . . am a professional hero. We are trying to save the Lt's life and need your help."

[sblock=ooc]Diplomacy 22 [/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
*It's good that the townspeople care for their own. Maybe they can be saved as Atlas says, but I doubt it. I looked around in there, and each person seems completely degaussed.* Veruzak relaxes fully on the porch of the herbalists, *Good herbs, I must remember to tip the herbalist somehow.* the wizard finally settles on a free cleaning after things calm down. Almost no effort on his part, and it would save the herbalist hours of effort.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Well. . . " said Bell, placing her word. "You're brother got attacked by an evil monster from the world beyond and is now in a bit of a living but inactive state. So we were hoping you can tell us some deeply personal information so we could shock his mind or some such."

There we go. Nice and gentle. Bell waited, pleased with herself.

[sblock=ooc]Diplomacy [/COLOR
[/COLOR
[/COLOR
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2388591/]12 Tell me if you want me to stop rolling. I understand that these don't all count toward the challenge.[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
She pales slightly, but recovers. "Um, I think I may have something that can help, but it's rather personal. Could I tell him in private? Would it still work?"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Ummm. . . " I have no idea. Maybe? WOuld I then have to make an arcane connection between the two of them? I don't know of I could do that. Then again, I don't really know if I can do any of this. "Only one way to find out."

Bell grabs the womans wrist and moves towards the herbalist.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Okay, I mean no direspect to anyone, but this can't go on.

We can't have Bell and Rayn's sister exchange one sentence every other day! They've been at it for a week. If there were anything of value form this exchange it should have unfolded a week ago after the first diplomacy check.

Beyond the current discussion, I have been under the impression that we were wrapping up for well over a month now. I for one have completely checked out of the current proceedings. Can we just get an epilogue, treasure and XP?
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Well we're sort of in a middle of a skill challenge. As I said towards the beginning, due to the open nature of the challenge it was a bit of a struggle to come up with actions.

We're not too far away now. The easiest way to end it would probably be for more party members to make more skill rolls?[/sblock]

Remove ads