EnWorld Character Art Request Thread... 2!

Saba Taru

Explorer
Oh, nice indeed Saba. I love it. Thanks. Though I think the blade should be considerably longer.

I've lengthened the blade a bit. Please let me know if it needs to be bigger... er... There is just no way I can make that sound any better, so I'll leave it at that. :p

Attachments

• Three-Flowers-v2.jpg
    Three-Flowers-v2.jpg
    724.9 KB · Views: 410

Dr Simon

Explorer
I've lengthened the blade a bit. Please let me know if it needs to be bigger... er... There is just no way I can make that sound any better, so I'll leave it at that. :p

Well I like it, even if Blackrat wants a bigger sword! Mind if I use it in a piece for the Creative Conclave? I'll give full credit, and a link to a gallery page if you have one.

Saba Taru

Explorer
Well I like it, even if Blackrat wants a bigger sword! Mind if I use it in a piece for the Creative Conclave? I'll give full credit, and a link to a gallery page if you have one.

I'm not sure if PMs work on this board, but I sent you one. :)

I'm also working on another pic from your list. It'll probably be up late this weekend. Have a good night, everyone!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil

Oh yeah, it's perfect now. Awesome

Saba Taru

Explorer
Annika: a female eagle nai-nek-chai, sorceress with an affinity for fire. Annika in her human form has striking red hair, and wears a simple poncho over a wrap-around skirt and simple tunic (probably all in reds). She has a pouch strpped to her leg and her familiar is a tiny viper. Annika's magic missile spell takes the form of a fiery feather. She is, perhaps, linked to Golden Crow, the geomantic animal of the sky and rulership, but this can also be represented as phoenix-ish iconoography.

Here's my interpretation of Annika. Please let me know if anything needs to be altered. :)

Attachments

• Annika-v1b.jpg
    Annika-v1b.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 358

Saba Taru

Explorer
That is very cool. I think her hair needs to be more of a fiery colour, judging by the sample pic that Shayuri chose, but otherwise I love it!

Ok. I've re-done her hair, but I'm not sure if it was enough. I can always add more gold to it if it's not fiery enough. Please let me know. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• Annika v2a.jpg
    Annika v2a.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 98

Dr Simon

Explorer
I think that's spot on, absolutely fantastic! I love the texture on the material, and the expression suits the character really well. Reminds me of this post from the game:

Shayuri said:
At the sight of the Vashti with the knife to her throat, a change comes over Annika. She straightens up and her eyes flash angrily. She steps forward and faces the men, sliding her gaze from one end of the semicircle they've made to the other, then back to the one holding Vashti.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asks, her voice thick with contempt. "Do you even know what the statue is? Or what guarded it?"

She ticks off fingers. "Giant wolves that think like men. Cunning traps made with magic. Spirits of water and greed! All had to be overcome, and we did so!"

"Do you really think you scare us?"

Remove ads