EnWorld Character Art Request Thread... 2!

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Hey everyone!

I have an Art request for a villain I am hoping to put in a BESM game I am hoping to run sometime soon. Here is the description.

A young Japanese girl mid teens dressed like a doll. She's holding a teddy bear and has an evil look on her face. She's flanked by two big Hello Kitties with guns.

EDIT: The picture does not necessarily have to be in anime style even though the game is BESM. It can be in a more "realistic" style if that is what you are good at. I just want it to look like the description.

Last edited:

Karlson_the_red

First Post
This is another quick one for Dr. Simon. Please send me some feedback, and I will work on it as time allows...

Karlson the Red

Aru Leng, the Vashti of Cormondal.
Aru is a young priestess (the Vashti), following a tradition that mixes the old worship of river spirits with a more modern philosophy of charity and compassion. Her looks are something like a mixed European-East Asian heritage, with thick dark hair with a slight curl, that she wears shoulder length. Normally dressed in simple white robes, with perhaps a suggestion of decoration hinting at the river connection. Thrust into a position above her experience, she tries to be wise, compassionate and in charge.

vishanti_banner_2copy.jpg

Tabris_

First Post
Nice topic! There goes some requests for you guys. Some requests for my group, by now those are just 3 characters and 2 NPCs, but i might come with other things in the future.
So there we go. I'm DMing in the Forgotten Realms setting as it was in the 3e but i'm using Pathfinder RPG. The campaign takes place in the North Sword Coast Region. First the PCs:

Calisto
Human, CG Barbarian 6

Background: Calisto is a Uthgardt Barbarian of the Sky Pony Tribe. After the last heir of his tribe's chief died, leaving the elderly and sick chief without heirs, many man from his tribe began to travel the north trying to prove them selves worth the throne by virtue of their actions. Calisto is one of those man. He searchs for a Sky Pony (Pegasus), a symbol of rulership that he things would make him heir. He also searchs for the mercenary troll that killed his father.
Physical Appearance: He is a huge brawny folk, with a clean face and long black hair which he braids in many small braids. He is always wearing his elven chainmail but covers himself in furs to resist the cold nights of the north, he also uses a cloak made of polar bear fur.
His weapon of choice is the greatsword, but he also carries a battle axe and a magic wood shield that shots wood spikes when a power word is shouted

Garu
Human, NG Druid of Mielliki 6

Background: Garu is a mysterious and silent druid, Calisto is one of his few friends as they met each other when Garu was sent as a druidic emissary to his tribe. He is an orphan, raised by the Master of his Druid Grove, a powerful Bauriaur druid named Hukan. Unknown to him he is one of the last of the lost corrupted tribe of the Blue Bears and is pursued by the corrupted Blue Bear totem that posses as a friendly spirit.
Physical Appearance: He also has long black hair and a clean face but ethinically he looks more like a native american. He dresses in furs and skins, specially in grey (bear, wolf) and/or redish-brown (fox, wolf). He uses a necklace with many kinds of seeds, acorns and other things found in nature that he finds beatiful. He also wears a earring with a feather (only in one ear). He recently adquired boots of the Elvenkind

Midalin
Sun Elf, CG Wizard (Invoker) 5

Background: Midalin is a elven researcher from Evermeet, he was sent to the north to search for a powerful magical tome that was lost during the wars bettwen the ancient elvish kindgoms.
Physical Appearance: Like most sun elfs he has long blond, almost golden, hair that is tied in one braid, white, slighly bronze complexion and is a little taller than a normal human, but has a slender build. Some might say that his kind looks a little otherworldy, because they are the more “pure-blooded” elves.
He also dresses in greenish colors. His arcane bond is to an amulet shaped like a 8-pointed star

And now with the NPCs

Leonard
Human, Bard 5
Background: Sort of the "fifth beatle" of the group, this bard provides support to the group with his contacts in his order, the Harpers. He is also known for spreading the stories of their good deeds.
Physical Appearance: White skin, shaved face, short black hair. He dresses mostly in blue with expensive clothing. He doesn't wears the symbol of his order very openly, but has a small version of it probably as a brooch, collar or ring. As this character has not showed in-game (his actions have caused reactions over the characters but they never met him. And also the campaign journal i write is written from his perspective.) i've given a less detailed description of it in purpose, so the artist can really draw him as he feels better.

Blue Bear Totem
That's the corrupted spirit that pursues Garu. He was once the good totem of the Blue Bear Tribe but was absorbed by Malar, the god of rage, bloodthirsty and licantropy. Now with his tribe scattered and defeated he tries to corrupt Garu to reforge his tribe.

Reference Material:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/4/44/Uthgar_symbol .jpg
Totems of the Uthgardt tribes. the second (from left to right) is the Sky Pony one
http://www.playingzone.com/images/jeux/pc/prey_pc_pack.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3d/Actualprey.jpg
Garu's player said his character looks similar to Domasi, main character of the game Prey

PS: Some PCs are not there as the players didn't supply a description of them, i might come back and request them in the future if there's no problem with that.

Saba Taru

Explorer
Hey everyone!

I have an Art request for a villain I am hoping to put in a BESM game I am hoping to run sometime soon. Here is the description.

A young Japanese girl mid teens dressed like a doll. She's holding a teddy bear and has an evil look on her face. She's flanked by two big Hello Kitties with guns.

EDIT: The picture does not necessarily have to be in anime style even though the game is BESM. It can be in a more "realistic" style if that is what you are good at. I just want it to look like the description.

My apologies to BESM fans everywhere for this (and for it taking so long). This is not my usual style, so I used it as a learning experience. The kitties themselves are hand drawn in a vector program (which I never usually do because my hands shake so badly). The guns and the girl are 3D. I don't think the styles mesh very well, but I figured I'd post it anyway. Someone might be able to use it. I'm hoping someone better at this will gives this one a stab. :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Attachments

• BBEG-HelloKitty-v1.jpg
    BBEG-HelloKitty-v1.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 68

Saba Taru

Explorer
Nice topic! There goes some requests for you guys. Some requests for my group, by now those are just 3 characters and 2 NPCs, but i might come with other things in the future.
So there we go. I'm DMing in the Forgotten Realms setting as it was in the 3e but i'm using Pathfinder RPG. The campaign takes place in the North Sword Coast Region. First the PCs:
[SNIP]

And now with the NPCs

Leonard
Human, Bard 5
Background: Sort of the "fifth beatle" of the group, this bard provides support to the group with his contacts in his order, the Harpers. He is also known for spreading the stories of their good deeds.
Physical Appearance: White skin, shaved face, short black hair. He dresses mostly in blue with expensive clothing. He doesn't wears the symbol of his order very openly, but has a small version of it probably as a brooch, collar or ring. As this character has not showed in-game (his actions have caused reactions over the characters but they never met him. And also the campaign journal i write is written from his perspective.) i've given a less detailed description of it in purpose, so the artist can really draw him as he feels better.

[SNIP]

Ok. I've taken a stab at Leonard. I may even take another stab at him a little later. :)

As always, please let me know if there is anything I need to change. This is a fairly large file at a large (my monitor size) wallpaper size (1900 x 1200) just to see if my poor laptop could do it. :D

Attachments

• Leonard for Tabris v1.jpg
    Leonard for Tabris v1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76

Oompa

First Post
#subtle kick#

If anyone wants, i am seeking art of a bearhide armor wearing goliath barbarian.. He uses a halberd.. He is a touch looking son of a....

Thanks ahead...

Remove ads