• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Fantasy Basketball IS HERE!!! (league now filled)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Sigil, I hate to be a pain, okay not really, but could you update your first post in the draft thread or at least the draft order... To be honest I'm not sure how far away from drafting I am. (Though I imagine it's a while to go.)

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
I have tried to keep things updated to within a pick or so... you'll note the "list" is two rounds long and it wraps around... when we get to the bottom, we then bounce back to the top (which you should see shortly).

--The Sigil

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
LeapingShark said:
Check previous post now. Does that help?

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't see the very top of it. :)

Sigil, you must be update somewhere I'm not looking... :) Anyhow we seem to be farther along than I thought we where. (We made the "turn" not to long ago. :) )

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
I've been updating the first post of the draft thread... while the list of the draft order doesn't change, the team in "bold" does - the team in bold is "on the clock." At the bottom of the post, I add all players picked (in order) to each team's roster.

Does that help you find where to look?

--The Sigil

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
The Sigil said:
Does that help you find where to look?

Ahhh, I was sort of looking for the third round draft order instead of the first and second. (Yes, I know it’s the same as the first round.)

Anyhow, between your effort and that of LS I'll be just fine... like 9 picks to go. :)

Remove ads