• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Fantasy Basketball IS HERE!!! (league now filled)

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Both Black Omega and croatiansensation have blocked PMs, so we cannot inform them that they are up.

I wish everyone would permit PMs here, at least until the draft is over.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
That is to say, I know at least croationsensation is not an ENWorld supporter, and only supporters (i.e., those that paid money) have PMing enabled. (Not sure about Black Omega). Don't worry about croationsensation, though - I have him on MSN Messenger and let him know his picks are on deck. He should be ready (same with Chief Sleep).

LeapingShark

First Post
One of these days I will get around to sending in my 24.95 (or whatever) for registration, but I don't usually "post" in threads often enough for it to seem worthwhile (though ironically, I have been skimming the various versions of these boards pretty much every day since December of 99)

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Theo Ratliff?!?!?!

CURSE YOU, LEAPING SHARK!!!

I agonized over whether to snag Jones or Theo and hope the other one slid 4 picks. In retrospect, I should have noticed you had no Centers on your roster yet. Clearly, I chose... poorly.

--The Sigil

Black Omega

First Post
I probably would have tried for Ratliff next round, but no earlier. He literally offers nothing but blocks. but damn is he good for those.:)

Remove ads