Epic D&D 3.5: The Eye of Profane Truth [full]

Rkhet

First Post
k. looks like we've lost LR and Azaar. Voidrazor, you're in, if you're still interested.

What happens now is that we rewrite history: there has always been just the four of you (Pyrex, Shayuri, Wrahn, Voidrazor). You are all currently in the tavern chatting, as before, except VR is here too. LR and Azaar's characters never existed.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee...ok. Are you guys up in the RG? Or you could post quick summaries about description and so on here if'n y'all like. Not sure if the RG fell off the world yet or not.

Voidrazor

First Post
My character Orgesht is already up on the RG thread. Here's his description:

Orgesht usually wears the guise of foppish aristocrat. A voluminously plumed stuffed torus hat sits atop plucked brows and intensely blue but jolly eyes. The features of his cleanshaven face are narrow but attractive. He wears a large deeply pleated, gold embroidered houppelaude trimmed in ermine. Below it, his calves are shown to advantage in silken hose. Ardorning his feet are a pair of pointed shoes exaggerated into a lazy curl.

This fanciful appearance is an illusion however. Beneath it, Orgesht typically takes on the form of a hulking grey-skinned humanoid with an elongated jaw and vicious over-sized claws. Blue eldritch flames crackle from the hollows of his deep set eyes. Incongruous on the charcoal skinned black robed figure, a set of angel's wings protude from his back with an elegant silver trimmed cloak hanging between them. He carries a gnarled of willow that exudes an aura of danger and menace.

Voidrazor

First Post
Its been real quiet lately. I hope its not due to my character's risque and sexist comments in my first IC post. If anyone is uncomfortable with that sort of thing please let me know and I will refrain from it in the future.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe...yeah. I get the feeling none of us have the faintest idea of what to do next. That's always a boondoggle with open-ended "you can do whatever you want to" games. It doesn't take long for them to get kinda...aimless. :)

Wrahn

First Post
Well perhaps we should have this conversation outside of the game.

What exactly do we want to do? My character is not particularly interested in power for powers sake, but as a tool to acquire more knowledge (for knowledges sake). That being said, as long as he gets to learn knew things, then he is more than happy to help.

What do we want to do? What motivates our various characters and how can we come to a mutually satisfactory goal?

There are a few things in the backstory but we seem very removed from them right now. There is this forest infested with... something, but I am not sure how interested our self serving group is going to be without some clear goal that will further their various interests.

I think outlining our interests may help Rhket too, if he know what motivates us, he may be able to direct the game better.

Voidrazor

First Post
Well my character would be content to simply pursue various sorts of debauchery. But his sense of duty to the Perfect would guilt him into helping with any endeavor the party decided on. OOC, I think we should stir up the forest to get things moving again. Perhaps we could set the forest ablaze and smack any 'uglies' that come boiling out. That should both be fun and may get us an audience with the powers that be in the city without having enter any anti-magic fields.

Remove ads