Epic Problem : Prevention

Ivellious

First Post
Xialanet lands close to the others as well. Tharivol looks at the others from the saddle and calls out, "Well, since we are on this quest together I figure we should atleast know everyone names. I'm Tharivol Dementra, and this...." He pats Xialanet, but before he can say her name, she cheerful pipes up, "Xialanet, great to meet you all, and more so to work with you all." She then smiles, which ends up looking more like snarling, as Tharivol shakes his head about his compaion

Shayuri

First Post
"And I am Athearkepeskorn!" the larger silver dragon bugles, clawing at the ground. "This is my companion and trusted friend, Rhodia."

The elf riding him smiles and waves.

He bobs his head at Xialanet. "You have great courage to fight such as we fight so young. Well met!"

Athear then looks at the creature next most deserving of his regard...the trumpet archon.

Jemal

Adventurer
You begin moving along, formally introducing yourselves to each other, and discussing the current situation. As you do so, both of the Silver dragons begin feeling a bit.. strange, though none of the others notice anything.. Xianet is unable to place it, but Athearkepeskorn realizes he is being watched, and he can sense a third draconic presence.. Not scrying... Not invisible.. Not even close, just.. watching. As though it were waiting to see what you meant to do.

Wrahn

First Post
"My name is Minathiel." says the celestial simply. Those with enough ranks in Knowledge: Religion might know that Minathiel is a mighty Archon, one of the strongest servants of the Hebdomad. When a great injustice is a foot or the righteous call out for aid, sometimes Heaven answers. The sky is ripped open and Angels pour forth to smite down the wicked. It is at the head of this angelic legion that Minathiel leads. He is the heavenly equivilent of a strike commander.

If one had a very high Knowledge Religion, or Planes, one might have heard that in life, Minathiel had been a paladin of great renown, that after his heroic death that he immediately was risen to his current rank.

"I think if we are to find this man, then we had best head to an area of civilization. I am afraid I am unfamiliar with the Prime, I am hoping one of you knows more."

Shayuri

First Post
Athearkepeskorn listens to Minathiel, then lifts his head and tilts it a little...an oddly birdlike mannerism. His wings half-extend, then settle back.

"Intriguing. There is another dragon watching us. We may be in its territory." His nostrils flare slightly. "For now it merely watches, to see what we do."

"As for knowledge of the material plane...I was born well after the Ban, but this place is the ancestral home of my kind. Some knowledge of it sings in my very blood. For example, the place we appeared was the Tomb of Kai...a great leader. And we are now moving towards Islo..."

He inclines his great head towards Mary, "As she has pointed out."

The great dragon exhales, sending two frosty plumes from his nose.

"Shall I call out? Perhaps this dragon is a native, and will know more."

Darimaus

First Post
Mary starts singing softly to herself in Elven, though the others in the party can hear her as she hums an ancient Elven ballad of dragons and heroism. The melody brings with it an uplifting feeling that seems to take the weight of the world off the shoulders of the listeners.

OOC: Mary will use 2 Bardic musics to employ Inspire Excellence and grant herself and all allies a +8 bonus to Con and Cha for five minutes after she stops singing. She will continually hum this tune until something of importance (like reaching the city, or meeting someone) occurs.

Ivellious

First Post
Tharivol looks to the older dragon, and shakes his head. "If it's just watching us then it might feel that we're a threat, and is trying to see what we would do. If we move to engage it in a conversation, it might take that as a move toward aggression and attack, and I don't know about you, but I'd rather not fight anymore than we absolutely have to."
Xialanet looks at her charge curiously, but says nothing

Shayuri

First Post
Athear chuckles thunderously.

"You're forgetting the Ban. Any dragon living on the Material plane would by necessity be very young. Besides, if it thought it had a chance fighting us, it would have shown itself by now."

"It seems a waste to leave without talking," he points out. "Perhaps this dragon knows exactly where this Crystal Weasel is."

Ivellious

First Post
Tharivol shakes his head again, "I'm not forgetting the ban, kinda hard to when I'm effected by it. I'm just saying that I don't want any unnecessary bloodshed." Xialanet then speaks up and says, "Tharivol, it can't be that bad." The half elevn just glares at the younger dragon, but then shrugs defeatedly

Wrahn

First Post
"Don't forget, the great dragons remained here on the prime. Asleep until recently, some of your cousins have been seen working with the seven. Caution is not unwarranted."

Remove ads