• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Problem : Prevention

Wrahn

First Post
Minathiel listens with detached interest. He remains silent, but uses his detect evil ability on the dragon on the off chance this is some sort of deception.

"I am sorry to interrupt, but perhaps you can assist us. We are looking for a particular bard, called the "Ancient One" or perhaps something identified as either the Weasel's Crystal or the Crystal's Weasel."

Jemal

Adventurer
"Ancient one? Weasel? Crystal?" Kierynaus tilts her head. "Well I know who this Ancient One is.. EVERYONE knows him! Though that's the problem.. EVERYONE knows him, and many bards take advantage of that fact, pretending to be him in order to heighten their careers. I could tell you some stories about him, but I doubt that's why you're looking for him." She looks back to the sky, then at Minathiel again "What was that other thing you said, Crystal of the Weasel? Doesn't ring a bell." She laughs a bit "Though isn't that a coincedence, I was just thinking it's too bad we don't have the Sea's Crystal ball.. She was an intelligent construct, they said Crystal could see anything and everything on this plane, that sure would be useful.. As long as you don't take advantage of it, like that little scoundrel of a familiar."

Jemal

Adventurer
"Why.. Why Yes, a little scamp by the name of Nevmor, but you couldn't be referring to him, he'd be long dead."

Jemal

Adventurer
She shakes her head slowly "It's said she was left in the Sea's lair when he dissapeared, but only the eldest of dragons would know where THAT is... There may be another way, however. In the castle in Islo there is a powerful artifact called the Sphere of the Ages, that once a year can answer a question of whomever opens it.. It is typically used by the kings of Lyrevan to help the country prosper, though if you can convince the king to let you ask, it could be of assistance. Hhmmph, quite the timing, too... The Ceremony of Ages is scheduled for a few days from now, the Sphere will be openable that day. I believe the king was going to ask it how to deal with these marauders." She stops, looking south with alarm. "I must go, my rider is summoning me, something is happening at Islo! I'd take you with me if I could.. Travel with all haste south, We may need you." with that, the Silver takes to the air and in a flash, is gone.

Ivellious

First Post
Tharivol looks towards the direction of the city, and then looks back at the party. Without saying anything Tharivol spurs Xialanet into the sky and pushes the young dragon to her limits to get the city in time

Wrahn

First Post
"It is best if we stay together, no telling what we might encounter. Dragons, I believe are very fast in the air, it may be better if you," he addresses Athearkepeskorn, "carry these two, if it is not a burden. I can keep up if I am not carrying anyone."

OOC-
Because of persistent quickshift, he can greater teleport at will, so despite moving at half the speed of the dragons, he can keep pace. Unfortunately he can only carry a small amount of weight in addition to his own and still teleport.

Shayuri

First Post
Athearkepeskorn nods and kneels down.

"Of course, of course. It won't be terribly comfortable without a harness, but it shouldn't be for long. Hop on up, Mary."

Darimaus

First Post
Mary nods her head in thanks to the Dragon.

"I am grateful for your assistance."

She then starts walking towards the dragon, a silent poem slipping from her lips, and vanishes halfway, appearing on top of the great being. Smiling down at her carrier, she pats his back.

"This is comfortable enough for me. It certainly beats my normal mode of travel."

OOC: Mary used one of her bardic musics to activate Aria of Everywhere in order to appear on top of Athearkepeskorn.

Remove ads