Equivalent Exchange--Episode 1: Shattered Love

unleashed

First Post
*Rose continues to comfort the young man, while she speaks.*

“Tragically, she probably wasn’t trying to prove anything... just saw the light inside, like we did, and went to take a look. It’s a shame she went out by herself though, instead of waiting for us to return, as I while I hadn’t known Claus long I quite liked her.” Pausing for a moment, she then adds, “Well, why don’t we get her away from this foul place, where her kindness was extinguished. I’m sure she’d like that.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The young man nods mutely, though he hesitates for a moment before steeling himself and gathering up the remains of the woman he secretly loved.*

"Let's go," he says simply.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*He carries the body out to the cemetery and stops.*

"It occurs to me that we don't really have a good place to put this...err her...err there is no grave prepared yet."

unleashed

First Post
“Don’t concern yourself with that, I can easily prepare a grave... you just need to show me where. But don’t you think Claus’ father should be present, if we’re going to bury her?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"He's probably still asleep. He didn't come when Da gathered the nearby folk. But should we really carry her back to her house like this? It doesn't seem right."

unleashed

First Post
“Well, you could go and try to wake him, the door should be unlocked, or I could go... if you’d prefer to stay here with Claus,” Rose offers, glancing back towards the village.

unleashed

First Post
“Well, I’d hoped you’d volunteer to go, as I don’t really want to leave you out here by yourself. Especially with the woman who did that to Claus on the loose. I know Claus wouldn’t want to put you in unnecessary danger either... so I guess I’d better transform something to temporarily cover her, while we both go.”

*If he’s willing to let Rose cover her, she puts her hand together in supplication, before touching the ground and creating a shell over Claus. They then make their way back to Claus’ house together to get her father.*

Remove ads