• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Equivalent Exchange: Episode 3--Crimson Eternal

unleashed

First Post
Raylis said:
"Seriously?" Elysia lets out a groan and looks at Rose, "Well, now what?"
“I don’t know. I really wanted to help Al with his research, but it seems civilians aren’t allowed to go many places here,” Rose replies, looking from the soldier to Elysia with a sigh. “All I seem to be able to offer Al is moral support, which is making me feel quite useless... it’s maddening to say the least.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Bradley leaves Al in the library to read and looks for Scieszka in her office. He knocks, waiting patiently for a response.
*Scieszka comes more quickly this time and without a crash.*

"Yes, Se...uhh Private?" she asks him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Al is shocked, to be sure, but seeing it written in a journal rather than in person takes the edge iff it at least a bit. "So... So that's what it was. This guy was insane... Maybe- What if- " he continues studying the binder for any more details, before writing down his findings and then moving on to look for reports on Lab five. An idea is forming in his head, that maybe Tucker had something to do with the chimera in lab five as well. Or at least, that it had something to do with his projects.
*Almost everything Al finds indicates that Lab 5 was shut down long ago and was nondescript, but there is a more recent and informal report that indicates illicit research being performed there secretly, including research on soulmelds, chimeras, and the philosopher's stone.*

Dire Lemming

First Post
"It doesn't look like I'll be getting any more information on Tucker from here. For restricted files, they sure are vague. Well maybe what I have will be enough to jar Lieutenant Miller's memory..." He looks down at his notes again. "Lost eastern kingdom... Hmph, well I guess I don't have anything better to go on."

Al searches the shelves again, for the new topic.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*There's curiously no mention of any 'Lost Eastern Kingdom' in the restricted files except for in that one letter from Hohenheim. There may be information in the general library under history or archaeology.*

Dire Lemming

First Post
Al shrugs and returns the books, all except the cookbook, which he leaves on the table to be easier for Scieszka to find. He folds his notes and is about to leave when he decides to check one last thing. Just to make sure, he sees if there are any other books by or about Majihal.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*There don't seem to be any other books here by or about Majihal. Apparently, only his letters from Hohenheim Elric were important enough to be restricted, and Majihal himself never produced anything of enough import for the military to put it here.*

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Ok, I'm done here." Al says to the guard, "I left that cookbook out so Scieszka could find it. I'll go tell her about it now." Al heads for Scieszka's office.

Raylis

First Post
unleashed said:
“I don’t know. I really wanted to help Al with his research, but it seems civilians aren’t allowed to go many places here,” Rose replies, looking from the soldier to Elysia with a sigh. “All I seem to be able to offer Al is moral support, which is making me feel quite useless... it’s maddening to say the least.”

"Yeah...sometimes it's like if you're not an alchemist or with the military then you're not important, just stay out of the way, let everyone else handle it. If Laura and I'd done that Selim'd probably never have found that transmutationed girl. "

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads