• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eragon Trailer

TheNovaLord

First Post
hope it spelt correctly

saw this today at the movies in the UK. As it mentioned dragonriders i guess its too do with Pern. Dragony bits looked good, not sure it if the rest was standard cheesey fantasy fayre though

any thoughts

JohnD

Templetroll

Explorer
TheNovaLord said:
hope it spelt correctly

saw this today at the movies in the UK. As it mentioned dragonriders i guess its too do with Pern. Dragony bits looked good, not sure it if the rest was standard cheesey fantasy fayre though

any thoughts

JohnD

Eragon was written by a young man for children and was a hit novel. It has nothing to do with Pern. :)

Heh. I'll quote myself from the other Eragon thread:

I haven't read any of the books, but I must say, I was far from impressed with the trailer. It's got good production values, it seems, and I may see it just to support another fantasy release. But even in the trailer, it seemed there was no fantasy cliche left unturned. I can only imagine how rife the whole movie must be with them.

Asmo

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
That looks really good.. I have had the book on my shelf for a few years, makes me want to read it now.

Yeah, looks cool, I think I need to check out the books.

Asmo

Remove ads