Erekose's Savage Tide - Act 1: There is No Honour

Manzanita

First Post
Julian is also not inclined to leave his hostess just yet. He doesn't know Lavinia. She seems like a nice woman, but he feels it wise to learn more of his employer. He finishes his dinner with her and Tereg, at least.

"M'Lady. It must be tough inhereting such a complex estate. I see the painting of your brother on the wall. He hasn't been seen in months, I've heard. Is he well, may I ask? I would feel better if I knew you had him at your side in this venture."

Later, in private to Alix with the others, "Definitely we should find out some more about this Vark. Thugs like him tend to make numerous enemies. It may not be difficult to find some useful information about this one before we formulate a plan to gain access to the boat."

Julian has already gotten all the information he can, probably, on the Vanderborens. But he would like to hit the pubs tonight around the dock, and try to learn more about Vark and the Blue Nixie.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Manzanita, you misread Tereg's post--Tereg is suggesting they do leave Lavinia but bring food when they go ;) Probably want to edit, unless you're going to try to convince everyone to change plans)

Manzanita

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Manzanita, you misread Tereg's post--Tereg is suggesting they do leave Lavinia but bring food when they go ;) Probably want to edit, unless you're going to try to convince everyone to change plans)

Julian isn't finished talking to Lavinia. Probably won't take long.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Right, but you said "He finishes his dinner with her and Tereg, at least." Just making sure you realised that Tereg wasn't staying and eating with Lavinia--he's getting food for everyone in the other room, since I myself also initially thought that was what Tereg was proposing until I read Malarky's post over again)

Malarky

First Post
((Apologies for the confusion. I actually meant that he stays and eats with Lavinia, then brings dessert/leftovers to tackle in private over talk later. Didn't mean for my post to be confusing -- so... Manzanita got the intent, Rystil pointed out the confusion. Sorry! but... yes, Tereg wants to get to see a little more of Lavinia herself, so he'd stick around to have dinner, then steal dessert and head off to talk. Fair?))

Velmont

First Post
Jerrell listen to Alix plan "Sorry to interrupt, but I must tell there is a few things that I am not quite sure to understand. It must be because I am not so familiar with the world of the noblemen, but I am more familiar with the street, and even more on a boat. You want to explore that boat, I think there could be a way to do such under Vark's nose. I could become one of his goon. I think with my strength and toughness, I would fit well into the job, not counting that my ship won't leave for at least a month or two, so I can easily explain why I need to find some employement." tells Jerrell

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, guess I was wrong too, though Tereg technically did say he wanted to continue the discussion 'in private'. Okay, in that case, Alix shall suggest what I thought Tereg was suggesting before--consider this post to be chronologically before the others)

'We can't stay here and make plans. And we especially can't start asking her about Vanthus--didn't he see her reaction before. No need to hurt the Lady's feelings! Why is he being so pig-headed?'

"Continue in private over dinner, you say? That would be fine, Tereg. Come, then--let's head to the private room our lovely hostess has so graciously offered us and begin our planning. Can you have food delivered there, Lavinia?"

(OOC: If the others insist on staying, Alix will go make plans by himself, or with whomever will follow him, and leave the others to waste time--in that case, I'll cross off the lines above and just have Alix go do something. He knows how long these dinners take, and he should be able to get some decent work done during that time)

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: And it should be confusing, unfortunately :confused: In post 108 and 110, they are in a private room and Jerrell's post 116 is appropriate, but in some of those intermediate posts, there was some dissent--I'd be glad to respond to post 116 assuming Jerrell leaves with Alix to go discuss)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Jerrell would have not spoken in front of teh Lady, he has decided to let Alix and Nathan do the speech in front of her, as he doesn't feel confortable in that situation.

Remove ads