Erekose's Savage Tide Adventure Path [Players Selected]

Erekose13

Explorer
I haven't decided whether to include him or not. He doesn't come in to play for several adventures so it may not even matter. There are a few ways I could go about it and I'll need to review that later adventure before I decide how best to approach the subject. But thanks for not reading the thread cause while it does indicate no spoilers the OP goes on to spoil things.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I haven't decided whether to include him or not. He doesn't come in to play for several adventures so it may not even matter. There are a few ways I could go about it and I'll need to review that later adventure before I decide how best to approach the subject. But thanks for not reading the thread cause while it does indicate no spoilers the OP goes on to spoil things.
Yeah, I've seen enough "No Spoilers" threads to realise that I didn't want to read it. If he exists in the game world (even if he won't be included), at least let me know Alix's relation (frex, if he was supposed to be Zebula's heir, things are already a bit screwed up).

Ayden

First Post
All:

I will be resuming Nathan after I get back from a mission trip to New Orleans. I do apologize that my RL made me disappear, but here is to hoping between this and the Lamentation game, things continue to run smooth.

Remove ads