Erekose's Savage Tide Adventure Path [Players Selected]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Rystil-- I just don't really like you assuming what -my- character will do. Period. I understand that Alix is a bit of an arrogant jerk, but when in play you simply assume we follow along you're not really letting me respond, or really react. My char is still my char, not really an NPC, y'know?
Oh, no problem and that one is absolutely my bad. I honestly did think that it was what your post said.

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay all, by now I think many of you know or have guessed that Malarky is my wife. The couple of posts above were from her offering her opinion on the big speech from RA.

From my position, things have not derailed at all. A little faux pas that I think RA has apologized for regarding moving people on an assumption to another room. With any PBP environment there will always be cases where people wanted to stick something in before movement took them off scene but posters got a bit carried away. In general if it requires physical movement of the entire party I'd like to post what you see and have a chance to set up the scene.

With regards to moving to a private room, I am fine carrying on two chronologically seperate scenes. At dinner with Lavinia, with any questions posed by Julian and any others. Then I'll have her excuse herself early to allow the party to plot over the course of their meal. And we can consider the planning (begining with Alix's lengthy dialogue) taking place once she has left the room to you.

With regards to thoughts, I too like reading them because especially in RA's case it helps me plan ahead. With his character Siobhan it was harder to stay one step ahead of his crazy theories when he didn't share them. Know I know where he wants to go and I have plans. To respect the other's wishes though, I'd like to suggest taking Manzanita's advice and moving those to sblocks.

Velmont

First Post
Thinking in SBLOCK, seems fine with me. I also like to write down teh thought of my character once in a while, but it is to help me to understand my character. It is teh same way I have forged Rinaldo personnality. Once I write down hsi thught, I can take some distance and see if it fit with what have been done, and sometimes, it reveal a part of personality of my character I didn't knew about, but make a lot of sense.

On another topic, Malarky is your wife? The same one who did Tenebrynn pictures. Really nice picture, i like it :D If you are familiar with Tenebrynn's adventure, I would be curious to see Rinaldo, Tenberynn and Ashnar on the same picture... I think they are the three characters with the oldest common history in LEW.

Manzanita

First Post
Velmont said:
... I would be curious to see Rinaldo, Tenberynn and Ashnar on the same picture... I think they are the three characters with the oldest common history in LEW.

That's probably right. They predate Percy, Gorefoot, Nars and Rodimus by about 3 months. Now that Kahuna Burger's dropped, Iggy and Sara are no longer a team either.

Malarky

First Post
Yup guilty as charged. Once my illustration work load and other stuff gives me a bit of a brake I'd love to try out a couple of pictures. Sounds like Tenebrynn has gotten up to some interesting adventures. Wait was Rinaldo one of the ones in loincloths? I will have to draw that yet.

Velmont

First Post
Malarky said:
Wait was Rinaldo one of the ones in loincloths? I will have to draw that yet.

:lol: Yes, he was one of them. There was Tenebrynn, Rinaldo, Ashnar, Eanos, Ogrin, Razh, Nurlan and Hogarth (which we just found). Quite a troop it was. Eanos was the lowest level of the group, but being a monk, he became the most powerfull member of the group. Yes, Rinaldo have lived so many interesting adventure, and Tenebrynn was in the best ones.

Verbatim

Explorer
Just wanted to let everyone know I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. We recently brought in my replacement for my job, and I have been working hard on getting her trained up so I can transition jobs. I am flying up to Nebraska for a few days and should be posting reg starting tonight.

As for placing thoughts in sblock, it will be hard to do for me, as there are times most of my posts are just the char's thoughts, but I will go with the rule of the DM.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose--I just saw a thread in General about someone named 'Avner Meravanchi'. I guess obviously he isn't in "There is No Honour", but can you tell me how this guy is related to Alix / anything else so I can incorporate it in advance?

Remove ads