• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Error on page while viewing a thread

Kesho

First Post
Admin or Mods -

I'm getting an "Error on page" message from EI when I try to load page 25 of "Welcome to the Halmae (new sidebar 7/15; updated 7/16)".

Post #486 is the last one that will load on the screen. I know that I had no problem getting more last Friday, but maybe a bad control character has made it into a post since then...
ed note: I just hit refresh again, and got all the way to post #487 before the error stopped the page...

This is the only thread that I'm having problems with, so I don't think it's me (at least I hope it's not :D )

Last edited:

Michael Morris

First Post
Kesho said:
Admin or Mods -

I'm getting an "Error on page" message from EI when I try to load page 25 of "Welcome to the Halmae (new sidebar 7/15; updated 7/16)".

Post #486 is the last one that will load on the screen. I know that I had no problem getting more last Friday, but maybe a bad control character has made it into a post since then...
ed note: I just hit refresh again, and got all the way to post #487 before the error stopped the page...

This is the only thread that I'm having problems with, so I don't think it's me (at least I hope it's not :D )

Checking on something else on the moment, but will look at this in a moment. Could you give a link?

Kesho

First Post
Spoony Bard said:
Checking on something else on the moment, but will look at this in a moment. Could you give a link?

Guess what - I went back to get the link and the page worked perfectly!

I dunno what was wrong, but it's OK now...

Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads