Escaping the Labyrinth - A combat oriented Adventure

renau1g

First Post
Jemal said:
Was going over some of the characters again and noticed a problem on Rhokkan. Your bite attack should only be +13, not +14. (base 5 + 10 str - 2 Multiattack=13).

Corrected, I forgot about the +1 bonus to the weapon and just used -2 from that bonus. Thanks!

Jemal

Adventurer
hmm, thanked for nerfing someone.. that's new. :) well, you're welcome, I'll do it more often. :p

Hmm, lets take a look at some other character sheets *Wields nerf bat* *L* j/k

Walking Dad

First Post
@jemal: Sorry, my bad. I forgot that I used an invocation...
Did it take the 10 sonic damge from enduring breath?

Short question: The ice devil moved through the space containing the summoned monster. I thought this would only possible with overrun or using tumble. Do I remember the rules wrong? This is in no way intended to be offensive. I'm not a native speaker and have sometimes problems with the fine nuances.

Jemal

Adventurer
You can use 'squeezing' rules to move past a creature(PHB page 148), each square you move through takes up twice the movement, and you can't end your square in one occupied by another creature. the Ice Devil also provoked an AoO for movement from the Bearded Devil.

And thanks for reminding me about the Enduring breath, though Enduring Breath says it takes half next round, and since it made its save the first round (taking 10), that means 5 this round, not 10. Though every bit helps.

Ruined

Explorer
Msg for Jemal:

[sblock]
Hey man. I think the situation with my monk failing everything and being in the room with the stone golems is a perfect moment for you to sic three or four of them on him and kill him. Seriously.

I'm looking to bow out. I think the atmosphere between GM and players is too combative for me. Not the combat-style nature of the game, just a strong sense of antagonism in something I hoped to enjoy. Not making a judgement on you or the group, it's just something that I'd probably walk away from in a group in RL, so no need to grind my teeth about it here.

Plus the group is healer-free. If you advertised now, you could probably get a cleric-type who'd be happy to go along. I appreciate the spot in the game and the time you put into it.

[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Also, Kinem, RE: your IC post - after DR/Resistances, Carl has actually dealt this thing more damage than anyone else,
and as for the 'unable to catch it', you go after darius, so would see the solid fog being cast in front of it to slow its retreat.

That having been said, I'll be updating the IC thread right now, if you wish to change Carls actions, please feel free to do so, and I'll fix the post. Otherwise, just keep going with what you're doing.

Walking Dad

First Post
Aren't the natural attacks of a leonal good aligned? If yes, the familiar should be able to finish the thing. It should be rather obvious, if we see that the wounds, that the familiar made, not regenerate.

Jemal

Adventurer
As far as I've read it they are for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction, but that wouldn't beat the Regen.

Remove ads