Escaping the Labyrinth

Redclaw

First Post
renau1g said:
[sblock=redclaw] Rhokkan grabbed the chain-wielder, it's what I meant by ragdoll ;)
[/sblock]
[sblock=renau1g] I was thinking more along the lines of healing spells to relieve some of the strength damage, but I'm glad we're not leaving him to be pummelled by stone golems. :cool: [/sblock]

Albedo

First Post
Anabelle studies those around her carefully, judging their usefulness for times to come.

"Well aren't we a rag tag bunch."

She points to the troll.

"You! Care to test the other doors? I'm not a fan of walking down the obvious trap path."

Walking Dad

First Post
Redclaw said:
[sblock=renau1g] I was thinking more along the lines of healing spells to relieve some of the strength damage, but I'm glad we're not leaving him to be pummelled by stone golems. :cool: [/sblock]
[sblock=Redclaw] I was thinking the same. But I have to roleplay my character, and the healing of strangers is simply not his top-priority. He will use his wand after some answers.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Savlin investigates the iron door, finding it to be unlocked and apparently untrapped.
Directly in front of it is a symbol in a foreign language. A quick check by others reveals similar symbols in front of each of the other doors.
Time seems to be passing far too quickly as you decide which exit to take...

[sblock=ooc]
Aasimar are common enough, but to recognize the differences between one and a normal human (which they resemble) will require a spot check, DC 15. (You can take 10 if you have cause to 'investigate' the twitching, paralyzed man).

As for the symbols, they are in each of the 'elemental' languages. Who can read any of those or make a decipher script check?

BTW for the most part, please make your own rolls on Invisiblecastle and link them. I'll roll for you when it's reactionary and the result is required for me to tell you what's going on (Such as saving throws or spot checks vs hidden monsters).
Good call on the search check though, I will also be rolling those so you don't know what you got (Nat 20 means you probably found everything there is to find, Nat 1 means you're boned, etc)

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius

"We should hurry to leave the vicinity of the golems. I will check your aasimar ragdoll later." Darius says and moves upward.
ooc: How high is the ceiling? I would succeed the spot check with a rolled one.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
*OOC As stated in the first post, ceiling here is 30' high. Down the one 'open' corridor, however, it lowers to ~12'.

renau1g

First Post
Taking the initiative, Rhokkan walks in front of the iron door and pushed it open, his sword at the ready in case of a threat behind the door.

"Once we move past this door, let's work out a plan for surviving this place"

Albedo

First Post
"Well aren't we all just scared little kittens"

Anabelle laughs at her companions.

"Don't you think it would be prudent to test the strength of these defenders before we go running with our tails between our legs?"

Last edited:

Remove ads