• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Escaping the Labyrinth

kinem

Adventurer
The invisible Carl chuckles at the woman's suggestion. "I like your attitude girl but we may never need to fight these toys, and with one of our number down it's not a good time. Actually I might be able to deal with these myself; I'd just float up out of their reach and blast 'em with acid 'till it's done."

Albedo

First Post
"So why don't you then? Don't you think this room would be a much safer place to fix..." She cocks her head towards the paralyzed spiked chain wielder, ..."that" than these random hallways containing hells knows what?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius

"You want him fixed? I don't trust aasimars. And his gear seems expensive... But if it furthers my survival, I'm glad to help." Darius answers with a smile.

Albedo

First Post
"Well aren't you the cowardly type? Run away from the golems and rob an unconscious man? Honestly, I'd rather have this meatsack taking a few hits for me than you ducking out when things get interesting."

Albedo

First Post
"Call it what you will, you are still a coward, and your antics won't garauntee your survival, but will merely ensure your death will be a shameful one. And yet, I question what kind of prize would draw one such as yourself into such a place. Most of all, I wonder what you know about our host. Given the fact that you believe their is a prize to be found here you must know something about this place and its owner."

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius

"You know, I don't like your attitude. Yes, I heard rumors about a powerfull mad mage and arranged to be captured. I'm not your enemy, yet. And if you want to destroy some golems, by any means, do it. I will take the most logic path."

Albedo

First Post
"Oh, I'm sorry, I can see now how distruting a man by his race and robbing him blind are sincerely the logical choices. Lead on oh great master of reason. If you know the ropes so well I'm sure you won't be against walking in front."

[sblock=OOC] Just to let you know Walking Dad, in case you get the wrong idea, I'm not picking on you, I'm just playing a very abrasive style character. [/sblock]

[sblock=DM] btw, anabelle won't be readying any actions, but if those golems start to move, she does have lesser celerity prepeared to get her out of the way if they start to attack. I just thought I'd let you know to avoid any friction in the future.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius

"Yes, it is clearly better to argue about undecided things. And stop to give everyone orders." Darius calls from the door.

[sblock=OOC] No problem. I have to get used to play LE ;) [/sblock]

Albedo

First Post
Anabelle shrugs as she walks after everyone else.

"Your funeral."

She turns back to the two holwers she summoned for the fight and instructs them to stay in the room. As they walk away, she listens for sounds of a stuggle as she counts the seconds to see how fast the golems could possibly begin to attack.

Remove ads