• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eschaton OOC

Avalon®

First Post
Nope. If I had one, I would have used it in our duel earlier.

I'm asking Void if the ooze reaches up to the wall in front of Karnak so that I can throw the "girl" towards you guys.

Voidrazor

First Post
Avalon® - There's no way to jump over the ooze from your side. You'll need some sort of teleportation effect (the ooze is translucent enough that you have LOS). Or you could try jumping through the ooze (you could even get Arhaux to assist with a 'fastball special'), but I wouldn't recommend it.

Vertexx69

First Post
Avalon® said:
Nope. If I had one, I would have used it in our duel earlier.

Check the RG first post by void we got some special stuff for the mission from my little fundraising endeavor before we left. Karnak does have flight on his horned helm :) (you didn't have it during our fight.)

Shayuri

First Post
You ever get one of those face-slapping "Oh my god" moments?

I just looked in the Rogue's Gallery for this game and had one.

"Sigil only gets a Glammered Spacesuit but Kaydia infuses her with the power of the fey. This boon gives her a +8 Luck bonus to Dex, ups the usages of Empowered Elfbolts to 9, and lets her use any enchantment or illusion sorceror spell in the PHb up to 3rd at will."

I feel like a dolt, but I have to ask...does Sigil already have this? If so, I managed to forget about it...

Hee.

I don't think it would change anything up to this point, happily. Is it permanant?

Shayuri

First Post
Oh yes, I'm aware of that. Though I think it was when the ooze reached out and hit me...not just from being too close...unless that's what you meant. :)

I'm more interested in the "infusion" from Kaydia. Was that part of the spacesuit?

Arabesu

When I read it I parsed it as infusing Sigil rather than the spacesuit. In particular, the use of the word "only" suggests that the spacesuit is a relatively minor item, whereas Kaydia's infusion is a pretty big deal. And very cool.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads