• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eschaton OOC

Arabesu

Shayuri said:
Mew...my dagger of defense!

But I suppose it's AC bonus won't help me much now. I spose I could part with it.

Would Sigil enjoy a casting of greater mage armor? +6 armor bonus ain't chump change. Tyrroth has his cast from the previous day, and can recover this particular casting with a pearl.

Voidrazor

First Post
Shayuri - Normal spells, you just don't run out of them.

Arabesu -Thanks

Vertexx69 - The bonuses would count towards rakes.

Avalon® - I'm going to rule that she can turn off the healing effect when Karnak is at full HPs. But she does need to return to either the core of the ship's engine's or the positive material plane every 2 hours.

Voidrazor

First Post
It occurs to me that it might be a good idea to make sure everyone is still around before jumping things to chamber full of outer darks critters. Could I please get a chirp from everyone just to make sure you are all still here?

Arabesu

Will be back full time on Monday. I'm on vacation: Swimming and whitewater rafting. "Are those banjos? Paddle faster!"

Remove ads