Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis is disappointed to find 7 Rabbit missing from the tavern. He is torn between going with his friends and discussing the ancient powers of the cosmos with the venerable dwarf.

After staring at the announcement for quite some time, Artemis signs up at the bottom of the list.

[sblock=the call of battle] Artemis will join the group if you'll have him, Cute-Hydra. Level 2 hybrid: Warlord-Warlock. Here's his link: Artemis Harks - L4W Wiki [/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
"If only that female you are fond of was here, friend Artemis. Then it would be almost all of the defenders of the tavern reunited again!" Sound of Stone says.

Dekana

Explorer
The bartender lifts his eyes from a mug he's cleaning and casts over in Lenard's direction, "I dunno. About a day or two." he laughs to himself, "I sent Helen over to dust you off every now and then," he pauses, "Oh, and she wiped up the drool too. Try to keep your mouth shut while you sleep. Seems to be hard enough while you're awake."

Lenard chuckles. He replies, "My loquaishushnesh ish not sho easily turned off," apparently misunderstanding the joke. He then heads for the bathroom. When he returns in a few minutes, he is clean shaven and drooling significantly less.

"Some tea, sir." Lenard notices the bartender's oh-when-will-this-guy-leave glance and decides to preempt any disagreement. "I will consider the debt for the quarrel outside fulfilled once this ogre's venture starts."

OOC: I'd rather keep the role/roll playing to a single thread, but there are no rules governing the issue either way. It would really just be an extension of the split IC and OOC threads found in the main PbP forum.

If anyone missed it, Luinnar needs a level 3-5 replacement for Delivery of Death.

pathfinderq1

First Post
The grim-looking young elf had remained sitting at his table throughout the dragonborn's recruiting- while he occasionally sipped at his drink, he said not a word, and from the look of things, his eyesight was good enough for him to read the recruitment poster without leaving his seat.

Finally, though, he shook his head and muttered "Just got OUT of the military- not in that much of a hurry to get back into it..." He turned his head towards the door, where the odd warforged had stormed out.

[sblock= OOC, Delivery of Death]
>I have a level 4 controller/striker Ranger (hunter) available for adventure. If that would fit in your party needs, let me know. Not approved yet, newly created to replace a retired previous character.
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Numu_Nukoni_(pathfinderq1)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock= OOC, Delivery of Death]
>I have a level 4 controller/striker Ranger (hunter) available for adventure. If that would fit in your party needs, let me know. Not approved yet, newly created to replace a retired previous character.
[/sblock]
OOC: Sounds great, thanks! He will be a good fit for the group. Jax (Rogue) is going to love the at-will prone ability.

I'll try to send you and Iron Sky the summery of what happened on the adventure (so far) this weekend.

Remove ads