Everything D&D Ever - Temple of the Frog

fireinthedust

Explorer
Hey all, I'm still here. I guess I should post my wizard to the RG (gotta finish some details, and make up a history).

I think I'd like my arcane focus to be an orb, like the Eye of something something, like Dr. Strange's Eye of Agamotto. Slowly mulling over options.

I'm also modifying some of my old material from other projects and campaigns (3e and 4e settings for my home games, etc.), and putting them together in 5e. Dunno if I'm doing them right, but it's good fun.

So that's what I'm up to.

Hope our GM is having good luck wight he new job. I know with my new class, my new gig, my family, and my projects, I've vanished on occasion from the boards. Fully supportive of trying this campaign out (generational is new for me), seeing where it lands us. :D

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I noted Draconic was out... how do you feel about Celestial as a language? I see my lady going Joan of Arc-esque when she can read and understand the language of the Angels.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Thanks and sorry for the delays.

Brain is kind of mushy right now learning the new job. I hope to get this and Fifth City going some time this week.

I've been there afew times, and recently.

Would you be up for starting the IC thread with a spot where we can interact? Like a camp site with a fire, or the common room of an Inn, or on a riverboat or something? That way we can mingle and do introductions while you settle in and prepare the proper first post.

Remove ads