• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Everything D&D Ever - Temple of the Frog

fireinthedust

Explorer
I have added Ulric Stormborn to the RG thread, history forthcoming (expect his training to have come from a somewhat sinister source, which, coupled with his study of history and the laws of super nature has left him rather cynical; also, he has a spooky familiar).

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Very interesting concept, I'm intrigued. Would you be open to one more player, by any chance? I'm still reading through the thread so I'm not sure, but it looks like you may have a pretty full game already, so don't feel bad if you don't have room. :)

If you don't mind taking on one more, I'll figure out some kind of a character to put forward ... perhaps a rogue, since I don't see one of those here yet. Elf spy (assassin) could be fun, although I'm always partial to paladins too... And I don't mind at all having a later entrance, seeing as I am a bit late to the party. :)

Edit: Finished reading the thread, I see you said you'd close recruiting on the 15th. I'll just assume that's a "no" then, unless I hear otherwise. ;)

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The game is afoot!

I have only included characters who have been posted in the Rogues Gallery. If you haven't posted your character, please do so asap and I'll introduce your character in my next IC post following your character posting.

I would appreciate some more background detail for a few characters - you know who you are. ;)

sithramir

First Post
I wrote up some background story. Feel free to pick it apart to try to mold it better or give me thoughts. I'm trying to stick with the idea of Taranis being around through the different adventurer's at varying levels of power but play that his mental facilities being somewhat muddled. He's not supposed to be dumb but more confused with the ever changing world that he is not quite able to understand.

I changed background from Outlander to Drifter because it fit what I was trying to do better. Let me know if it works, etc.

Remove ads