Everything D&D Ever - Temple of the Frog

fireinthedust

Explorer
Nice Moradin name origin thrown in there; very interested in learning how they come up with Dumathoin...

Also: which portal do the dark elves come from? Quebec? Washington? Seattle?

very cool stuff

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
EN World appears to be glitchy as I got an e-mail notification of a reply but its not showing up here. To answer your questions, the Grey Elves dwell in what was once Seattle, the High Elves are in Washington D.C., the Wood Elves in Quebec, the Sea Elves (what will eventually become the Aquatic Elves) in New Orleans, the Dark Elves in St. Louis, and the Sky Elves (what will eventually become the Avariel) in San Francisco. The dark elves are, at this point in time, not outcast or even particularly evil, just xenophobic. Likewise, the Sky Elves and Sea Elves are just "regular" elves at this point, with no wings or gills or whatnot.

To elaborate a little more, hill dwarves make their homes in the Appalachian mountains while mountain dwarves dwell in the Rocky mountains. Halfling villages are scattered across the east coast while orc tribes live nomadically throughout the Midwest. Orcs are relatively unknown in Blackmoor, but there are goblinoid tribes to deal with.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Xana looks at the bar patrons around them, speaking softly. I think we should get going. We look like adventurers, and she looks like an elf with glowing eyes. I'm sure our new employer would be able to handle herself, but any kind of trouble would attract notice. Maybe we should... She nods towards the door.

OOC: As a sage I'd know where to look stuff up about the temple of the frog. I'm using my sagely knowledge, finding a library, and looking up tales of the temple. Specifically, I'm looking for things that might give us a clue as to the dangers we may face there.

If that's not possible, I just tag along.

Also: are we getting supplies from her first, or only after we destroy the temple?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Do not be alarmed. I am still me. I just (finally) managed to change my screen name to something a little less World of Darkness and a little more me. ;)

Brother Dave

First Post
"Aiyiiii!" <jumps and spins around, startled> "Who are you and what have you done with our GM? Wait...." <adjusts glasses and peers intently> "...MV? Is that you? Sorry, didn't recognize you." <smiles and bows> "Welcome!" :)

Remove ads