Everything D&D Ever - Temple of the Frog

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
As most of you know, I am once again unemployed. So, in an effort to keep my games afloat with the limited amount of time I have in any given day, I am only posting in one of my games a day. Which means all of my games get one post a week from me. Slow, yes, but its better than nothing.

This game gets Mondays. So, IC post will be along shortly.

Thanks for being patient. :)

fireinthedust

Explorer
xanasketch_by_fireinthedust-d862jac.png
Here's a pic I did of Xana, a while back. It's a bit cheesecake, but I love it. And her. Have to figure out digital uploads, so it doesn't look terrible. I cut the size down from 1200 to 300dpi, in photoshop (which I'm still very green with, thanks), so hoping it looks as good as on paper.

http://fav.me/d862jac

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=56746]mudbunny[/MENTION] and [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION], you guys are lagging behind a bit. If we don't get an IC post from you this week, I'll be writing out your characters, though you will have the option to return.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Sorry, Kiraya. It's probably for the best that I bow out of this one; I've already lost touch with the character and the others involved. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Brother Dave

First Post
Here's a pic I did of Xana, a while back. It's a bit cheesecake, but I love it. And her. Have to figure out digital uploads, so it doesn't look terrible. I cut the size down from 1200 to 300dpi, in photoshop (which I'm still very green with, thanks), so hoping it looks as good as on paper.

That's pretty dang awesome, actually. You drew that? Color me all kinds of impressed.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee hee! Kobold, I am not sure, but I suspect you may have read my post as being Kestrel trying to convince Lillily to put on a blindfold. In fact I meant it as her trying to persuade the elves to relent and let us through without them.

In hindsight, I could have been clearer about that. Sorry. :)

That said, there's no reason why we can't move forward with what's posted. I just found humor in the irony. :)

Equally possible is that you didn't misread it at all, but decided to do that regardless, in which case it's still funny because now Kestrel looks like the only one protesting.

Hee hee

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
No, I misread you. (lol) But it doesn't matter -- I just want the story to move ahead. We've got to do Everything D&D Ever!

Remove ads