• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I don't remember, LL, what did we discuss in regards to your character's sire?

Everyone, please get your characters posted in the Rogues Gallery. I have a bunch of stuff in my PM inbox I'd like to clear out. ;) I'd like to get started before Halloween so, the sooner the better.

Shayuri

First Post
Done

*reads the other submissions*

...oh man. This is going to be tricky, figuring out why my highly ethical character is hanging out with sociopaths. (^_^)

Maybe she's trying to limit the damage they do.

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
I just put my character in the gallery as well. I'm not really sure where I need to add flavor text, so any help there would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-IG

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Indeed.

With the unusual number of Prestigious Sires floating around, this group will be right at the heart of the storm.

Perfect.

*cue ominous music*

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Malkavians are...controversial. My take on them and one I insist on from players when I'm running Vampire is that they should not be light-hearted or comedic. Mental illness is not a punchline. Malkavians in my games are disturbed, scary, and dangerous, both to themselves and others.

Silly Malkavians are not my cup of tea.

Rubberneck

First Post
Yah this is going to be fun. I've never played a character quite like this one. Usually I play a good guy badass. Not a monster lol. We need to discuss my characters weakness. I suppose we could wait to cross that bridge until it comes. I know what the weakness is but not the actual consequence. Whether it be I start getting patches of thick animal hair or a tail or something lol.

Remove ads