D&D 5E Evil Campaign Revival

Greenmtn

Explorer
You can, you'll find prices here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?424243-Sane-Magic-Item-Prices

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Would you be willing to give us insite on if there is an existing "headquarters" for the cult that we are aware of or if, should we want one, we would have to invest in and create it ourselves?

As far as avoiding pvp - Roa isn't the type to hide his goals from fellow cultists. His primary goal is keeping bodies out of the ground so that they aren't, in his mind at least, tainting the earth. With his "agreement" with Vecna he sees his goals as aligned with the cult. He isn't himself power hungry, but will ruthlessly pursue that goal and furthering his studies.

Trogdor1992

First Post
You'll already have the basement at the Temple of Vecna. Down there you'd find the following:
-A room for each of you
-A meeting room with a long table and chairs
-A library of books on Vecna, dark magic, and undead creatures
-A lab for potions, poisons, and other stuff
-A workshop for crafting things
-A Treasury room
-A sacrificial chamber

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Trogdor1992

First Post
Was this the game that my Ranger just entered before the crash? I'm in!
This is not that game, but that game is dead now(I've lost half my players and all my campaign info), so feel free to build a character for this instead! If you're interested in joining more than one game I also have another(non-evil) campaign that just begun, which I could introduce you in as soon as you built a character.

TallIan

Explorer
Since I wasn't smart enough to save a copy of my PC offline I had to recreate him. I think everything is done just a few things I wanted to verify:

3d6+6 drop the lowest for stats
Free Feat at 1st level
1 Rare/uncommon magic item
2500 gp

I think that was all right.
It does bring up the question though. What the heck we do with that kind of money? Which book was the price list for magic items in and if we want them do you want us to run it by you first?

Me neither. I think we also got a feat with each ASI. and I think we were all using the same stat array because someone rolled insane values (that I have saved on my tablet, but I can't get online with that atm).

Anyway my character was a necromancer, though I hadn't sorted out spells. So I haven't lost too much.

Remove ads