D&D 5E Evil Campaign Revival

That was because one of us rolled crazy high rolls so we all used his rolls as an array. They were 18, 18, 17, 17, 15, 12 I think. I'll double check my check later and see if I can find the exact stats.

Greenmtn

Explorer
I hate to ask this but...

Is it to late to change my character? I was reading about Vecna and the cult of Vecna in an old PDF of Dragon Magazine trying to get ready for this game and came up with what I think is a great idea for a member of this cult.

TallIan

Explorer
So I keep finding stuff in my soapbox I thought want there. I had sone free storage that ended so nothing has been sync'ing. Anyway I've found my necromancer die this, yay, just need to sort out some bits for him then I'll convert it to the forum.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION],

So...when are we starting this game? I need a date so I can stop procrastinating in finishing my character.
Thanks!

SG

Greenmtn

Explorer
Should be be spending time developing and recording what we do daily as part of the town or is that not going to be a significant part of the adventure?

Trogdor, anything else we should do to prep or anything we should know, type of game (combat, high intrigue, etc.)? I remember you said high magic.

Last edited:

Remove ads