• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Expedition to the Craters. (3.5 gestalt with optional Arcana Evolved, and Kender.)

Shayuri

First Post
I'm sure he'll have us covered there too. :)

Though I could always go Bardlock I suppose. Warlocks get magic powers, but not a whole lot of things that support other people.

I'm a leeeeetle concerned no one can heal. Bards ken do that.

Hm. Or multiclass bard/rogue on one track, and straight warlock on the other? Rogue is a favored class so no exp penalty...

Options exist.

Shayuri

First Post
My Wisdom is no great shakes though.

Now I was already thinking about MC'ing as a ranger. They don't get spells until later on, but they can use healing items immediately. Plus, warlocks are the kings of Use Magic Device.

So we may just have to invest in curesticks. :)

Hehe, I'd have gone Druid/Monk in a heartbeat if you hadn't (very wisely) outlawed Monk in the gestalt.

Though...there's always the Ascetic Mage feat.

Hm.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
My Wisdom is no great shakes though.

Now I was already thinking about MC'ing as a ranger. They don't get spells until later on, but they can use healing items immediately. Plus, warlocks are the kings of Use Magic Device.

So we may just have to invest in curesticks. :)

Hehe, I'd have gone Druid/Monk in a heartbeat if you hadn't (very wisely) outlawed Monk in the gestalt.

Though...there's always the Ascetic Mage feat.

Hm.

Please note that I'm not allowing Bard as the 'core' side of the build. Bard and warlock can be the other side.
This is to ensure that the basics of Thief, Priest, Magic user, Fighter are covered before starting on support and odd stuff.

IC thread is up. Once your sheet is approved you can go interact with the environment, pick pocket, gather info, ect...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?572852-Expeditions-to-the-Craters

Shayuri

First Post
Well, Inamar's a rogue on one side already. Does that mean even multiclasses are limited?

No matter. I went back and re-read the Bard, and was reminded of why I never made one again. :) Truly, Pathfinder hath spoiled me.

So yeah. I guess it's curesticks until I get enough ranger levels to cast spells. And realistically, even after that because rangers are not spellcasting powerhouses by any means. Hehe.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
Let's say you are free to multi class however you like after level 5. Until then keep the core side to one side. You canplay around with the other side of the build. That should give you enough flexibility for PrCs.

Remove ads