Exploring the Hase-Suna Complex (Manzanita judging) [Concluded]

orsal

LEW Judge
"Lying? Even if I was lying take a look at me. Could I hurt you like this?"

Kyle seems sympathetic to his fellow dwarf. "Let him out, then I can make a fine meal for you. Thengor, I'm Kyle. I'm a priest of Geoth, and you look like a feast with Geoth's blessing could do you good."

Payne approaches, noting nothing suspicious about the dwarf. His shackles are locked to the bed, and he has several gashes, bruises and scald marks.

orsal

LEW Judge
With her ever-increasing experience with locks, Payne has no difficulty releasing the battered dwarf from his shackles.

"Chennet's blessing on your heads" he says as he sits up, still on the bed. "But we must leave here. It's too dangerous. The orcs will kill you too. Or else have their fun torturing you. There must be at least twenty of them."

hero4hire

Explorer
orsal said:
With her ever-increasing experience with locks, Payne has no difficulty releasing the battered dwarf from his shackles.

"Chennet's blessing on your heads" he says as he sits up, still on the bed. "But we must leave here. It's too dangerous. The orcs will kill you too. Or else have their fun torturing you. There must be at least twenty of them."

Kol mentally counts in his head, but after 6 he loses interest and simply shrugs.

"20? Did we kill that many? Doesnt seem like 20...You counting the children?"

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Payne just smirks at the dwarf, leaving the number of orcs left a mystery to well.. everyone. She had no idea how many they had killed and how many had run. But, we'll just let the dwarf think we slayed them all -- just in case he had thoughts of getting out of line. Taking a few steps back from the bed she idly toyed with the dagger at her side.

Lot

First Post
Lokin pauses, mentally figuring out the numbers.

"Yeah...maybe. We've been picking 'em off a few at a time. Makes it easier that way. Anyway, it seems pretty safe out there, as best as we can tell. You're free to go."

Lokin checks to make sure the sack of loot is secure on his pack. Then he pokes his head back out into the hallway.

"I guess we should move on."

orsal

LEW Judge
Kyle says, "But not before a good meal!"

Thengor says, "Meal? Any food? I'm weak, and have a long walk back to civilization."

Are you going to humour them with a stop for a bite to eat?

TwistedMindInc

First Post
``Thin's the new look for dwarves, hadn't you heard?`` Spoken roughly to the two, but she wasn't moving out of the room just yet. Truth be told? The rogue could go from some grub herself.

Remove ads