Exploring the Hase-Suna Complex (Manzanita judging) [Concluded]

Lot

First Post
hero4hire said:
"There was one magic shield laying around." he nodded to Lokin. "So there must be more. But I wont be camping here healing for a week again locked in some rotten kitchen."

Lokin pats the bulging burlap sack tied to his pack.

"Well...there's this. too. But it was locked and trapped so the orcs and lizardfolk obviously never got to it. The rest, however, must be horded somewhere. Whomever is leaving can take their share from that. Then, we should get back to the business at hand. I agree with Kol in that I'm getting awful sick of this place."

Lot

First Post
Lokin pulls the bag off his pack, shaking it lightly.

"Well, I guess some of us are staying and some are going. We need to decide who was a part of our group when we found each bit of loot and divide it up. Let's not forget the items we hoarded in the kitchen. Then when everyone has a bit of the loot, you guys leave and we get back to work. Not to be rude, but we have a lot left to do."

Lokin opens the bag, showing the coin inside.

"I say we find a relatively secure space to lay this stuff out."

orsal

LEW Judge
Lot (Lokin) said:
"I say we find a relatively secure space to lay this stuff out."

Nobody has responded to this suggestion with any more concrete interpretation, so that falls to Kongu:

"How secure is this room? Let's check if there are any unsealed entrances. If not, we can do this here."

The group inspects and finds a very large room, with furnishings essentially the same as the part they can see (i.e. beds and nothing else). The only visible egress is the door through which they entered. There is one alcove with a deep hole that seems to have served as a toilet, but no passageway that an orc could pass through.

The accumulated treasure to be divided up:
2 scrolls (magic aura, unidentified)
1 potion (magic aura, unidentified)
3 silver birds
4 naga statuettes
meat cleaver + food canisters (Kyle)
masterwork half-plate
2 suits studded leather
masterwork greataxe (Zurd)
greatsword
longsword
masterwork dagger with topaz in hilt (Payne)
200 PP
500 GP
3909 SP
30,202 CP
red spinel
moonstone
amethyst
malachite
jewelled anklets

Zurd has, in the meantime, decided he will leave with the others. Evidently the stirge bite did more than the straightforward constitution drain. In other words, I've decided I shouldn't try to keep him as an NPC. I can't do him justice. So, if you do continue, it's just Payne, Kol and Lokin.

OOC: Do you still want to continue, given how moribund the game seems to be? I'm willing to keep it going if you want, but unless we all (myself included) manage a little more enthusiasm for it, it's probably not worth it. If you do want to press on, someone please propose a treasure division you can implement right here; I've marked items which one character or another has already shown interest in. If you all choose to go back to the surface, you can do the usual sell-the-unwanted-stuff-for-cash.

While we're at it, here's XP since the last award (May'06)

4 zombies: 100
1 rat swarm: 100
17 orcs (1 bb2, 1 bb3): 625
2 stirges: 50
trap in windy room: 50
Thengor: 25
subtotal 950 per person for crunch

Payne: 1200 time (May-May), 250 roleplay (since the beginning): total 2400
Lokin: 1200 time (May-May), 250 roleplay (since the beginning), -150 "repaid": total 2250
Kol: 1200 time (May-May), 250 roleplay (since the beginning): total 2400
Zurd: 800 time (May-Jan), 175 roleplay (less because he vanished): total 1925
Kyle: 400 time (June-Oct), 0 roleplay: total 1350

This takes Payne, Lokin and Kol (and Zurd if he returns) up a level. If you're returning to the surface (either to end the game, or to return later) you can update your characters. If you're pressing on, upgrades will take effect when you sleep a full night.

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC:
I almost hate to give up, but seeing in black and white how little we have done in the past year is a bit of a wake up call.

I think we should just call it a wrap I guess. :/

So we bring the stuff back and sell it and divide equally?

Lot

First Post
OOC: Man...I really wanted to take over this complex. Fix it up, maybe plant a garden outside. Really make a home of it. Oh well. I guess we should call it a day and head back to the inn.

orsal

LEW Judge
Then it's unanimous.

If any of you at some point want to make a followup visit, I'm willing to DM Return to the Hase-Suna Complex. I've got the floor plan, and I know what function every room served under the original occupants. Expect the contents to have changed somewhat -- especially since word will get out about its location.

I think, though, given how sluggish the game had become, it's best not to continue right now.

I know Zurd really wanted that greataxe. Unless the rest of you strongly insist on selling it, I'll go with that. Is there anything else any among you want not to sell? Payne, do you want the jewelled dagger? And do you all want to do anything about identifying magic?

hero4hire

Explorer
orsal said:
I know Zurd really wanted that greataxe. Unless the rest of you strongly insist on selling it, I'll go with that. Is there anything else any among you want not to sell? Payne, do you want the jewelled dagger? And do you all want to do anything about identifying magic?

Yeah I think we should have the whole loot checked for magic then divvy equally.
Anything specific can be priced and deducted from that person's share if someone wants anything.

Anything hidden or we dont know about in game of course doesnt have to be coughed up of course. :)

Lot

First Post
Lokin has his shield +1 that needs to be added to the loot list. He's carrying it but I think je would need to buy it out with his share of the treasure.

Remove ads