• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fallen Angel [IC]

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks. Since it´s bug´s turn, you could very well post what it does, or doesn´t do (is it the dazed one?)

IC: Akaros continues hacking at the thing once and again.

Erekose13

Explorer
Round 3 start

((OOC as Someone suggested here is the bugs action for the round))

The bug-ogre that remains draws its club and wacks Akaros upside the head. [attack 19, 16 damage].

Init for this round:
Bug 1 DONE
Syfis
Thomas
Michael
Lomas
Riejar (NPC)
Akaros

Quick map:
same as the last one.
))

Erekose13

Explorer
Round 2 (the rest)

Syfis uses her wand again trying to deprive the last bug-ogre of his remaining weapon. How ever her disarm attempts prove in effective this time.

Thomas draws hi bow once again aiming at the creature over Akaros' head. It hits! [attack 15, damage 6].

Michael draws his sword and moves up to engage. The bug-ogre tries to get hit him while he is moving into position, but fails miserably. [aoa 3, miss]. Michael makes a deft riposte with his sword hitting the creatures weapon arm. [attack 16, damage 8].

Lomas sees that his companions are faring quite well will hold off for a moment and see how Thomas is holding up.

Riejar moves into position but fails to connect with his sword. Where Riejar missed, Akaros manages to hit inflicting a small wound which is enoug hto bring it down. [attack 17, damage 6].

With all of the enemies that currently face you lying dead on the ground you all take a few moments to assess the damages.

((damage recap: Thomas took 24, Syfis 9 and Akaros 16. I calculated the number of charges the last battle took and your wand is down to 24 charges - it took a lot to heal up after the fight with the boss))

Thels

First Post
Michael sheats his sword and gathers his bow. "Wow, these creatures don't know how to call it quits. Everyone okay? I'm really starting to wonder how much more of them there are."

Fanog

First Post
Thomas drops his bow and sags through his knees, leening heavily against the cave wall. His hands press at the large wound in his stomach, created by the ogre-bug spear. Now that the combat is over, he only really feels it for the first time. "Ugh, Akaros..."

Someone

Adventurer
Akaros tries to get the helmet back into position until he realizes it´s bended like a tin can, and throws it away. Blood runs through his temple and cheek down to the neck until he casts his last healing spell on him. Then takes again the wand and starts healing the others. "I hope we find something valuable here. These things cost a lot of money" says.

After the healing and the looting of the corpses, we´re ready to continue]

Rybaer

First Post
Lomas helps staunch the blood loss from Thomas' wound until Akaros can reach him with his wand.

"I certainly hope that's the last of those vermin," he says. "The villagers had every right to be intimidated by their raid."

While the cleric heals the wounded, Lomas continues to watch and listen carefully for any sign of yet another creature lurking in the darkness.

Erekose13

Explorer
Akaros heals himself then makes the rounds healing Thomas and Syfis. The others keep a close watch for more bug-ogres but nothing jumps out. Once the healing has been completed, Akaros searches the corpses and finds one wearing a ring, while the other carries a gem.

With everyone back on their feet and ready to move again, you travel back to the natural looking cavern with the stalactites. From there you take the tunnel heading south. It ends up curving back around to the west and ending the in center tunnel on the map just below Arithel's hiding spot. There is another corridor to the west that you had not seen. Approaching it carefully you find that it leads to a large empty room. Even searching it thuroughly reveals nothing.

Continuing on you take the tunnel to the west that you had not been down yet. It leads to a room that has considerably more amenities than the other chambers in this complex, though they are in no better condition. Moth-eaten tapestries cover the walls, and shelves bowed from age and moisture line the walls. On the shelves are a variety of books. A sleeping pallet lies in one corner, and a table and chair in another. Next to the pallet is a locked strongbox. There is also another corridor leading off to the north of this chamber.

((OOC note I took a few liberties with general direction choices as I decided to follow the path that I think you might have chosen. I should have the map up tonight.))

Last edited:

"Interesting, this must be Brath's room." Syfis says idly as she feels the wound on her stomach made by the ogre bug. Dried blood covers the lower part of her shirt, but the actual damage has been healed. She wanders over to the shelf and starts to examine the books.

Remove ads