• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favored of Lolth

ReignofGeekaos

First Post
Alright so here's a question Lolth has been know to take Male Drow lovers from time to time, now supposedly these Drow hold her favor so how would they benefit from it, beside possiable being respected? Would they be immune to certian things, the Ire of the Priestess, cannot be touched by thier hands as long as they remain in Lolth Favor, it just came to my mind recently that this might be an interesting idea for a character I'm just wondering what benifits, and treatments he might recieve?

So basically my question is what kind of things would Lolth's mates aquire, and I suppose she could probably take female lovers as well, no one say's it has to be a male.

gfunk

First Post
Actually did you read this somewhere? I'm somewhat familiar with the Drow novels and I don't recall any instance of Llolth taking a lover (male or otherwise).

ReignofGeekaos

First Post
Actually yes, she has a Daughter by a male Drow Wizard, who was featured in the ELH, and a Dungeon adventure, and he continues to live apparently, so I can't see her not having other's.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads