• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorie Star Wars Movies?

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
With the DVD release of the original trilogy I think it's time for another rater the Star Wars movies in order of favorite to least favorite. Let's try and not turn this into a pro or con thing about the prequels.

1) A New Hope
2) Attack of the Clones/The Empire Strikes Back
3) Return of the Jedi
4) The Phantom Menace

Zweischneid

First Post
Mine

1) Empire Strikes Back
2) A New Hope
3) The Phantom Menace (yes, I'm a Darth Maul Fanboy ;) )
4) Return of the Jedi
5) Attack of the Clones

Last edited:

Allanon

Explorer
Ranger REG said:
  1. The Empire Strikes Back
  2. A New Hope
  3. Return of the Jedi
  4. Attack of the Clones
  5. The Phantom Menace

Same here, Although it's a close tie between the two bottom ones, not so much in which was better but more in which made me cringe less :\

Allanon has no hope that Episode 3 will be a cringe free experience.

1. Empire Strikes Back
  2. Return of the Jedi
  3. Star Wars (A New Hope)
  4. Attack of the Clones
  5. Phantom Menace
It was a tough call between RotJ and ANH, but I gave it to RotJ based on the awesome ship to ship battle in front of the new Death Star, the cool "skiff barge" sequence, and the final Vader/Emperor/Luke showdown, which has really grown on me over the years.

It was also a tough call between PM and AotC, but I gave it to Clones based on the long final battle sequence between the clones and the droids, and the big Jedi battle sequence in the arena. Now, if only it'd had as cool a lightsaber duel as the Darth Maul one, it would've been head and shoulders above PM...

1. Star Wars (none of that "A New Hope" crap, the movie is called Star Wars)
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. Phantom Menace
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Attack of the Clones

Joshua Dyal said:
  1. Empire Strikes Back
  2. Return of the Jedi
  3. Star Wars (A New Hope)
  4. Attack of the Clones
  5. Phantom Menace

Same for me. Hopefully Revenge of the Sith will be as good as it seems to be shaping up to be...I really want to rank one of the prequels up there with the originals.

Remove ads