• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite Non-Core Base Class (Redux)

Favorite Classes

Gez

First Post
Aus_Snow said:
Yeah scout! C'mon, you can do it.

Voted for Psion and PsyWar too, here.

Incidentally, Gez (Mr. / Ms. OP), I wish you'd included the classes from OA rather than (or as well as?) the ah. . . (--not a suitable word--) versions in the 'Complete' range. I'm not having a go or anything; more like *sigh* as opposed to grr.

I, too, prefer the OA samurai to the CW samurai.

But I chose to limit the poll to 3.5 classes. Otherwise I would have had to add in Sohei, Shaman, and another Samurai. Given that I've had a weird bug with 19 classes, I won't try with 22 classes right now.

Likewise, I concentrated on WotC classes. The Mystic and Noble from Dragonlance don't count, they're Sovereign Press classes in disguise. :)

Turanil said:
Your poll is flawed. It allows poster like myself, to vote while they don't know all these classes. I voted Psion (that I much like), but ExPsi is the only book of the list that I know and have read. :\
THe poll isn't flawed; the voters are, then. :\

archastrel said:
Forgive my ignorance. Can someone tell me what book Warlock (CoAr) is from and what book Scout (CoAd) is from? Since they're receiving such high praise, I'd like to see what they look like.

Thanks
Are you serious? You included the answer in your question...

Mercule

Adventurer
There are many that I like, but since this says "Favorite" I limited it to the ones I feel are sorely missed in the core books, the Warlock and the Artificer.

The Swashbuckler is very close, but I'd like to see it "genericized" to include martial artists to be ideal.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads