Fear the Gremlins!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Looks like +1 is got the support (yeah tiny = no reach (so isn't an advantage))

don't make them small, being tiny is what makes them kewl (as opposed to hohum so just another race)

jaker2003

Explorer
Looks like it's settled at +1

As for sneak attacks, can't they sneak attack you if they drop down onto your shoulder from above and claw at your neck?

IcyCool

First Post
jaker2003 said:
Looks like it's settled at +1

As for sneak attacks, can't they sneak attack you if they drop down onto your shoulder from above and claw at your neck?

Not unless it's a surprise round, or you are denied your dex bonus. The most common way to gain sneak attack is through flanking, something that these little guys can't do. I'd recommend giving them small size. (That way you can give them swarmfighting :] )

jaker2003

Explorer
IcyCool said:
Not unless it's a surprise round, or you are denied your dex bonus. The most common way to gain sneak attack is through flanking, something that these little guys can't do. I'd recommend giving them small size. (That way you can give them swarmfighting :] )

Actually, as Tiny creatures, they could (Swarm) . . . which leads to an interesting way of breaking rules: 300 Gremlins could reduce any hero to a corpse in seconds.

Edit: Nevermind, I came to my senses.

Last edited:

Remove ads