[February] What are you watching?

Ahnehnois

First Post
I found Friday Night Lights for free through my cable provider, been watching that. Heading for the conclusion of Treme on DVD. Castle, Almost Human, maybe a few other things when they start up again. Should be getting Game of Thrones on DVD this month I think.

Starman

Adventurer
I've been rewatching ST:TNG. I finished season 1 and will be starting up season 2 shortly. Many of these episodes I haven't seen since they debuted back in the day. Many times I've had to ask myself how they were greenlit past s1. There are some good moments, but a lot of the episodes are...rough. Riker needs to hurry up and get his beard.

Ahnehnois

First Post
Many times I've had to ask myself how they were greenlit past s1.
Perhaps if you went back and watched some other shows from that period, it would be clearer. The bar wasn't exactly high. Perhaps a better question would be how DS9 made it past its first season or two, given that the competition from other network shows was much better during that timeframe.

Prickly

First Post
I've been rewatching ST:TNG. I finished season 1 and will be starting up season 2 shortly. Many of these episodes I haven't seen since they debuted back in the day. Many times I've had to ask myself how they were greenlit past s1. There are some good moments, but a lot of the episodes are...rough. Riker needs to hurry up and get his beard.

Picard carried that show through season 1. It gets much better from about halfway passed season 2 onwards.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Sleepy Hollow, Agents of SHIELD, Almost Human, Helix, Big Bang Theory, Elementary, Arrow, Supernatural, The Tomorrow People. Been using Hulu Plus to cast about for some anime to watch - finished up Sword Art Online the other night, and Attack on Titan.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Sleepy Hollow, Agents of SHIELD, Almost Human, Helix, Big Bang Theory, Elementary, Arrow, Supernatural, The Tomorrow People. Been using Hulu Plus to cast about for some anime to watch - finished up Sword Art Online the other night, and Attack on Titan.
How is Helix? Does it have a plot or are they making it up as they go along?

Remove ads