• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feint Whispers Chapter #6: A Modest Proposal

Krug

Newshound
"Move towards the elf!" says Bhartus. Bhartus will follow alongside Jericho. He will either use his wand of CLW on Tarowyn or Jericho (in order of importance).

"Right, I think it's safe to say we're outmatched at this point.. Jericho.. could you get our elven freind to me if I keep moving?" She yells to him while lookign for a shot at the two spell casters if they make an opening. (Melf's any time she gets a chance)

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
"Right, I think it's safe to say we're outmatched at this point.. Jericho.. could you get our elven freind to me if I keep moving?" She yells to him while lookign for a shot at the two spell casters if they make an opening. (Melf's any time she gets a chance)
Not to be testy, but Jericho pretty much said... get the hell out of dodge like yesterday...

Jericho will try to place Tarowyn on Whitney's horse... and then run for it.

jasamcarl

First Post
Her donkey frightened, Whitney is unable to summon her magic or move forward.

Jericho rushes to the side of the fallen Tarowyn, Bhartus close behind. The two elementals standing over the elf's body swing for the D'orite, but their blows are deflected by shield and armor.

Norri again fires up at the shaman, the bolt sinking into the thick mist at the top of the stone slab with no apparent effect. The elemental who faced Jericho a moment before advances on the halfling a fist flying towards the little guys nose; Norri ducks under the punch of the small elemental.

The earth elemental chasing Whitney bashes her leg, causing it go numb as she continues to try to work her mount.

Whitney takes 8 nonlethal. She has two more to go.

The other two elementals again are unable to make headway out of her arcane netting.

The obelisk begins to throb again with fiendish red energy.

Jericho picks up the Tarowyn, heaving the elf over his back. The elementals continue to slam him with fists of rock, but the armor absorbs the shock. The D'orite retreats south, but, weighed down by both elf and equipment, lumbers only 15ft. Bhartus catches up with him and with a quick prayer, suffuses Tarowyn in divine light.

Tarowyn regains 6 and is now conscience, though still slung over Jericho's back. The elf has 13hp total.

Norri is up. Just want to see if you want to stay or retreat, presumably southward.

All of you: The sounds of what sounds like an approaching army reverberate through the air, apparent to everyone. They must be no more than 100ft north of the clearing.

Map:

>>>>>>E e

>>>>>>>JB (Jericho is carrying a now conscience Tarowyn)

>>>>>>>T/L(has cover)

>>>>>>>>>eN

>>>>>>>>e>>>>e

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>W
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>e

ooc: if you guys catch me doing anything wrong rules-wise, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Jericho places Tarowyn down and continues to run, "Best fly, elfy, this fight must be continued another day!" Jericho continues to run...

"Right.. i'll try to get our wounded clear." Whitney says turning the donkey (thought i was given a horse at the beingnning of this trip..my bad) and kicking it hard. "Move you ornery thing." Mist adds her ecouragement as well in a long yowling moan.

Remove ads