• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E FGG Lost Lands: Borderlands is 5e

qu0zl

First Post
Only $502 to funding!!! And then it's time for the stretch goals.

Who wants a deities appendix?

I do :) My wife is playing Galdar the Cleric from the Wizard's Amulet on through the rest of Stoneheart valley. She was asking me if there's any more information on his God Vanitthu. I found a list of his domains but that's it! Will he be in there?

Greg V

First Post
Hey qu0zl! Unfortunately, Vanitthu is not one of the "major" gods of the Borderland Provinces and would probably not appear in a stretch goal appendix. But check you private messages. ;-)

Charles Wright

First Post
We've met our funding and now get into the interesting part - Stretch Goals!

Borderland Provinces focuses on a key area about the size of Europe where many of the larger Frog God Games adventures take place (Rappan Athuk, Lost City of Barakus, Cults of the Sundered Kingdoms) and ties them together. It is a dark medieval fantasy realm filled to bursting with adventure, but still has plenty of room for you to insert your own adventures.

We are also publishing three SEPARATE versions for Pathfinder RPG, Fifth Edition, and Swords & Wizardry so you can pick your poison (or poisons)!

Charles Wright

First Post
Frist stretch goal has been reached!

"$46,000 Walls of Broch Tarna: Free short-story fiction, set in the Borderlands. “The Walls of Broch Tarna” by Nathan Shank. A maimed veteran of the Wilderlands Clan War returns to the site of the final battle on its tenth anniversary only to discover that a new evil has awoken in the ruins. But what can a crippled warrior do to save a kingdom? When we reach this pledge level, the free pdf of The Walls of Broch Tarna will be a gift for all backers over the $35 level. UNLOCKED!"

Remove ads