• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiendish Codex I: Hordes of the Abyss

Erik Mona

Adventurer
I've not yet been contacted for an interview, so I don't expect it to appear soon (unless they're going to just interview Ed Stark, the in-house author, which is a distinct possibility).

--Erik

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
sckeener said:
in a way, we are doing their free advertising for the product. I doubt they feel any need currently to push hard.

that's fine by me - in this case i don't mind. ;)

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Clueless said:
Hey Erik, James - could Planewalker do an interview then if WotC hasn't yet and wouldn't object?

I certainly wouldn't object, but (despite the fact that we've let some things slip) we're still under NDA, so our answers would have to be pretty evasive. Once the book is out (and I mean the minute the book is out) I'd be happy to do an in-depth interview in which I get into some of the nitty gritty.

--Erik

sckeener

First Post
Erik Mona said:
I certainly wouldn't object, but (despite the fact that we've let some things slip) we're still under NDA, so our answers would have to be pretty evasive. Once the book is out (and I mean the minute the book is out) I'd be happy to do an in-depth interview in which I get into some of the nitty gritty.

--Erik

The minute the book is out huh?....Is the book coming out early in any other country? This is the internet. How early can Clueless get this interview? ;)

sckeener

First Post
What is the release date?

BN.com June 28th
Amazon.com June 13th
buy.com June 13th

some places are saying June 30th, but most are saying just June.....

Anyone have the release date?

Nightchilde-2

First Post
sckeener said:
What is the release date?

BN.com June 28th
Amazon.com June 13th
buy.com June 13th

some places are saying June 30th, but most are saying just June.....

Anyone have the release date?

My distributor has it listed as 6/12. This translates into an effective street date of 6/13 (at least for my store). They haven't lead me wrong yet. :D

Razz

Banned
Banned
sckeener said:
The minute the book is out huh?....Is the book coming out early in any other country? This is the internet. How early can Clueless get this interview? ;)

A member on these boards named Bogus Magus lives in Japan and they get them 2 weeks earlier, approximately. If he is getting the book, I'm sure he'll post its contents like he has with PHB2 and Complete Psionic previously.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads