• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiery Dragon wants to share something...

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Might I suggest dragon "folk" as a possible name as well... ;).

Serious kudos to Fiery Dragon for this!

--Steve

Dragonbait

Explorer
I are happy

I like how the gnome looks like the cartoon gnome "Rar, I'm a monster!" guy, but more serious, compared to the strange.. Transgender thing in the MM art.

StickPerson

First Post
Awesome stuff. I have about 60-70% of the minis I need for the first leg of the 4E campaign I plan to start in a few weeks; these will fill in nicely what I’m missing. And if you fine chaps continue to make sets like this I could see myself forgoing random, hard to acquire minis and switching over to these as my primary means of tracking the battle action for my game.

lkj

Hero
This would explain why Klaus kept asking for short descriptions of the creatures in the various Shadowfell threads.

What a great and timely idea. Nice work.

AD

Yaezakura

First Post
Definitely nice work on those. For some reason, though, I kinda wish they were round instead of squared. As a bonus, round counters would allow square marking counters to still show their corners without having to twist them and have the corners poking into other squares. Just a thought.

Remove ads