• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fifth Edition Foes Monster Book

The PDF's out? How cool!

painted_klown

First Post
WOOT!

Tax returns came in today, and I just ordered up a hardcover copy of this book. Logged in and am downloading the free PDF copy as I type this.

SUPER stoked, to say the least! :)

EDIT: Ok, so my excitement is going to be delayed. I am trying to download my PDF and when I try to open the file, it gives me an error that says it cannot be repaired, and it will not open. :erm:

I have tried 4 times now, and the same thing happens. Any ideas all? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Coincidentally, I had that exact same error with a different PDF this week. It was the PDF reader's fault. I ended up saving the PDF to disk and then viewing it in Google Chrome instead (ctrl-O to open a local file).

painted_klown

First Post
Coincidentally, I had that exact same error with a different PDF this week. It was the PDF reader's fault. I ended up saving the PDF to disk and then viewing it in Google Chrome instead (ctrl-O to open a local file).

Hmmm, interesting. I have never had this issue before. I am going to try a different PDF reader, and see if that nets me any joy.

Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: I just downloaded it with my phone and it worked! My phone reads the PDF without issue. Sucked up some data for the month, but it's worth it. :p Woo hoo!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tomservo999

Explorer
Is it worth the hefty price tag? $25 seems like an awful lot to pay for a pdf file, and at $44, the hardback will cost significantly more than I payed for the 5E Monster Manual.

Remove ads

Remove ads