• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final Resting Place - (Closed)

Verbatim

Explorer
Glad to have you back DM....perchance is there still room in the other games for me to return? Or should I step out again for now?

Verbatim

Explorer
*checks logbook*

Hmmm..I have it right next to when Majin wins the WSoP....or when you beat a Terrasque with a balsa wood mallet of subdual. Whichever one comes first..:)

Good to be back amigo...good to be back

Seriously though, with Isida being away I guess until the middle of the month, we are at an impasse of sorts, unless I do what I didn't want to do and have the DM run the introduction vice the players.

So let me mull on it awhile and I will post the decision soon. However, all signs point to the game pressing onward one way or the other.

DarkMaster

First Post
Verbatim, you are still more than welcome in the Mergovie game. I myself couldn't post much last month so the game didn't really move.

As for the forgotton forge I might also revive it.

Glad to see you back alive.

Verbatim

Explorer
Schweet...I will go back and review everything and try to work out a Jath post before I crash for the night.

I hope everything was okay....:)

Remove ads