• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final Resting Place - (Closed)

Verbatim

Explorer
I am thinking of putting up the first move tomorrow, even though I said I was not going to do so until Tues.

The first post is a flavor post more than anything, a taste of how my posts will be and hopefully give a hint at the tone for the game, and speaking of tones, I think it is time for me to throw in my thoughts on the "First Act".

I want you all to paint the others a picture of your chars with the opening scene you write for him/her. Don't worry about dice rolls if you do something, for better or worse, don't worry about me saying "Nope, that would fail", and don't worry about anything other than saying "this is how I am going to play this char."

If you want to have a bar fight, duke it up. Want to get that orcish chieftain you have been tracking for three weeks, notch it up and let it fly. Mastered Invisible servant, cast it and tell us what it is like to have a free butler.

What I am trying to say is that the first post is yours to do with as you want. If you want to break it up, put a <continued> at the end until you are done. Want me to do a portion of it with you, put <insert DM Verb> and I will respond asap. Again, just set the stage that you want to be a part of...

Does that make any sense?

Majin

First Post
Sounds great Verb. Brainstorming now. Should have something for you over e-mail to look at in around an hour I estimate; maybe sooner. ;)

Manzanita

First Post
I'm going to have to give this a pass, as I'm overextended on these boards. But this will be a great one, I can tell. What a group this is. Have fun, everyone.

DarkMaster

First Post
Well in 3.0 the feats allow you to replace your CON bonus by you Int bonus for HP. Did it changed in 3.5? If it did then I will change the feat.

Verbatim

Explorer
Since I didn't have the books here at work, I asked Majin to double check for me and the feat says just at 1st does it allow you to use the int over con for hit points. The only extra benefit it gives is that all metamagic, and with me item creation also, feats you take you get +1 hp.

Sorry about that amigo..:(

DarkMaster

First Post
No problem, I will look at the other feats tonight and do the final adjustments.

Now I understand why I felt that this feat was way too strong, and that it was a must have for all wizards.

I always read too quickly ;).

Remove ads