Final Resting Place - (Closed)

Verbatim

Explorer
Evilhalfling: Sorry that I had the thread mislabeled, I'm not taking on new people at the moment, but if any of the players that are in drop out, you will have first alt spot.

Verbatim

Explorer
Bobitron said:
Just popping in to give you a great big "Good luck", Verbatim. You are a good writer, so I'm these folks are in great hands.

Thanks Bobitron, I am pretty nervous about running the game, but hopefully it will be something they can enjoy.

Verbatim

Explorer
You guys are gonna embarrass me..*L*

Also, I think your char is ready for the RG Isida. If I missed anything, I am sure one of the others will spot it.

You still have dodged my Kossuth question though..:)

Majin

First Post
I don't think Verb has anything to worry about when it comes to DM'ing things right. He'll always have our council if need be, but I doubt he'll need even that. So go ahead V, knock us dead! ;)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Well as an alternate then -
Rasa the Elan Psionist
Rasa had a life. once. He knows he was accepted into the order of the Elan, and his old life was stripped away from him. He was told it was volentary, but a nagging suspicion remains that it wasn't. He can control the physical world around him with his thoughts. He was sent on a mission for the order, but did not feel right to him and he fled, disapearing into warrens of a large city. He is haunted by what he gave up and resents those that took it away from him.
he has become a driffter looking for work.
powers (kineticist)
Inertal Armor, Control Object, Skate, Call to Mind, Mindthrust,
Levitate, Energy Missle (errata assumed)

I wont bother with the rest unless you need/want him.

Verbatim

Explorer
Evilhalfling: Out of all the books in the world of D&D, I have never touch psionics..*L*

The game will be a Forgotten Realms based adventure and if a slot opens up, I will get you all the details, but until then I do appreciate the quickness you thought of something to throw into the hat.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Verbatim said:
You guys are gonna embarrass me..*L*

Also, I think your char is ready for the RG Isida. If I missed anything, I am sure one of the others will spot it.

You still have dodged my Kossuth question though..:)
Which Kossuth question? I think I missed that question...

Remove ads