• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final words...

ajanders

Explorer
Round 4

OK, moving along for Kae...

Kae freezes, delaying her action.

Above you, the skytruck starts a comples series of maneuvers that preclude firing.
Thumps and squeaks from the roof indicate they're trying to land on you.

Moggthegob

First Post
ok change of plans zook stand up and readies a color spray steeping into the middle of the crate so as to avoid being grabbed from either window

Autumn

First Post
"They're trying to hijack us," Kae murmurs, narrowing her eyes. "I wouldn't suggest we let that happen."

She moves underneath the trapdoor, peering out for any potential targets and particularly keen to take an other shot at the driver.

[sblock=OOC]Oops, sorry! Coulda sworn I looked at this yesterday and saw no updates; my bad I guess.

If Kae can get a shot off at the driver she will; failing that, any random one of the Claws on the wagon. Failing that, she'll take a potshot at the wagon itself for lack of any better ideas.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20+4 = 15
Damage if hit: 1d6+1 = 6[/sblock]

ajanders

Explorer
Zook, if you're readying an action you need to tell me what the trigger is.

Kae, at the moment, looking out of the trap, you can fire at the carriage. You can hold your action and wait for a person if you want.

Though you can target their phantasmal horses, which can be targeted and killed.
You don't know if that would cause them to fall or merely to lose their means of propulsion.

Falling, at this point, would be bad.

JRYoung

First Post
Round #4

"May the Flame protect me..." Rethlin mutters and casts Protection From Evil on himself gaining a silvery radiance. He then pulls his morning star from his belt. "Let them come" he whispers to the others.

OOC: Rethlin is now AC 21 with +2 to saves vs Evil assailants. The effects last one minute.

Kaodi

Hero
Grumbling, " I don't understand why I didn't buy a featherfall token. Next time, I'll buy two, " Bhalag attempts to reach the reins through the window without having to get out back into the open. If necessary, he unstrings his bow and attempts to use it as a hook to lengthen his reach. If it would be completely impossible to snag the reins, even by lengthening his arms in conjunction with the bow, he instead readies his shield and draws his dagger.

Autumn

First Post
Kae will wait for something squishier than a carriage and less risky than a phantasmal horse to show itself before she fires.

ajanders

Explorer
Most of the party waits tensely, except for Bhalag, who fishes tensely. It does take lengthening his arms and unstringing the bow, and even then, he needs to make a DC 15 Dex check.

Zook, make a DC 11 Spellcraft check.

Meanwhile, some discussion is taking place above your heads.

"No, not the gnome! The gnome is death!"
*Whack*

Apparently Zaeryl's reputation precedes him.

After two or three rounds, there is a grating of axles against the top of your skycab, which begins to descend slowly, as though being pressed down by the skytruck above it.

Remove ads