Fists of the Long Death

The Thayan Menace

First Post
This particular thread is solely reserved for the use of Ra'Faz, a monk of the Long Death in my CRIMSON RECKONING campaign.

As soon as the player employing Ra'Faz affirms his presence here, I will begin his brief solo adventure.

It is my intention to advance Ra'Faz to the 8th level of experience.

This advancement will allow any new PCs entering the campaign to legitimately begin play at 8th level, as per my House Rules.

So ... let's do this thing. :cool:

Last edited:

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 22 (Afternoon)

The shade of Mustapha Xaod has inflicted grievous losses upon your party, and you have barely escaped with your life.

Caelin and Isis are clearly dead.

Kesia's fate remains uncertain, but you never actually saw her leave the manor. It would not be unreasonable to assume that she is dead as well.

Although you briefly witnessed Zax making his getaway, you lost track of him soon afterwards.

You are currently about 300' away from the Xaod mansion.

What do you do now?

Last edited:

Ra'Faz

First Post
"Glorious death that was.....Soon Master Xaod you will be put you to your final death."

"Zax....over here....ZAX!!!......Coward"

I glance around looking for anyone that has wittness the carnage. I look around for a place to watch the Xaod mansion with out getting any attention. Looking for any worshipers of Kelemvor. If need be I will use my Hat of Diguise to keep a low profile as a graveyard attendent.

Before the sun sets I will make my way to the Monk of Long Death temple and stay there for the night.

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 22 (Afternoon - Early Evening)

You survey the perimeter of the Xaod estate and do not see any witnesses. There is no noticeable activity in the manor, and no one comes by to investigate.

Nothing hapens during your watch.

Just before sunset, you head out across the cemetary towards the sanctuary of your bretheren.

When you finally arrive at the monastery, you notice that there are only six brothers present ... they are engaged in paired sparring matches.

Grandmaster Amir is nowhere to be seen ....

[Make a Spot roll.]

Last edited:

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 22 (Early Evening)

You notice that one of the monks is casting furtive glances in your direction. His visage appears downcast and sullen, as if he is disgusted with something ... or someone.

[Nice avatar, by the way.]

Ra'Faz

First Post
[Thanks had to find a skull them dude...looks like a Undead Davey Crockett with a fur hat :)]

((Is this one of the Monks who is sparing with someone or is he standing out alone?))

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 22 (Early Evening)

Besides you, there are six other monks in the monastery foyer. Each of them is sparring with a partner, including the one you noticed.

[An undead Davy Crockett? That's priceless ....]

Last edited:

Ra'Faz

First Post
<Noding my head to the monk who was looking at me>

"Brother.....I cast my lot to duel with you.....If I disgust you please show it with your fists....not your scullen scowl."

<places bag on the ground>

<Crackes nuckles>

Remove ads